• Home

Article Preview

ZHPMafia.com is a BMW E46 330 ZHP forum geared toward owners and enthusiasts of the BMW 330 ZHP. While the site says ZHPMafia.com -- which means that many of us are here because of the ZHP option package found on the E46 BMW -- we are an inclusive group. Thus, while the sites primary focus is on the BMW 330 ZHP performance package, our members are interested, first and foremost, in all things BMW.
    Article Preview

Question: When did the BMW 330 ZHP first debut?
    Answer: The BMW 330 ZHP, which was created by BMW Individual (a division of BMWs M performance division), debuted at the Los Angeles International auto show on January 2, 2003. Production was scheduled for March with the first ZHP-equipped 330s hitting showrooms in April.

Picture from the 2003 LA Auto Show:

Question: How much did the ZHP package cost?
    Answer: $3900.

Question: What transmissions were available for the BMW 330 ZHP?
    Answer: The 2003 model was only available in a 6-speed (Getrag) manual transmission (GS6-37BZ, part number 23007532498). From 2004 to 2006, the ZHP was available in a 6-speed manual transmission and automatic transmission.

Question: Was the ZHP ever available in SMG?
    Answer: No. We've discussed that issue here and here.

Question: Was the BMW 330 ZHP available outside of the E46 platform?
    Answer: No. The 330 ZHP was only available for the E46. It was not available, for example, on the E90 330, which debuted during the summer of 2005.

Question: What is the ZHP's horsepower?
    Answer: It is 235 HP at 5900 RPM, which is 10 HP more than the standard BMW 330.

Question: What about torque?
    Answer: The ZHP puts down 222 lb-ft of torque at 3500 RPM, which is 8 lb-ft torque more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Question: What is the redline for the BMW ZHP?
    Answer: It is 6800 RPM, which is 300 RPM more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Non-ZHP instrument cluster (white needles ...

• ZHP Mafia on Facebook

• Recent ZHPMafia.com Forum Threads

BMWCurves

2005 BMW 330i Sedan AT w/ 47k miles (Hickory, NC) - Unknown price

Thread Starter: BMWCurves

Found on a dealer site via AutoTrader. Silver Gray Metallic on Black leather interior. Has neither the Cold Weather nor the Premium Package.

Last Post By: BMWCurves Yesterday, 07:46 PM Go to last post
    nsk040

Help with fluid leak diagnosis

Thread Starter: nsk040

I topped up the washer fluid by adding about half a gallon. 5 minutes later when I parked the car I noticed a decent amount fluid leaking out of the

Last Post By: nsk040 Yesterday, 03:31 PM Go to last post
    Longrangekiller

ZHP Newbie

Thread Starter: Longrangekiller

Hello all it's been a long weekend, caught a plane took a train and bought a 2004ZHP. Drove 2 4hour legs home. I have to say this was an exciting trip

Last Post By: dlucas589 Yesterday, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    BADCLOWN

3rd gen 4runner parts

Thread Starter: BADCLOWN

I have the following off of my 01 sport for sale:

- upper and lower front control arms 183k
    - brand new OE balljoint (retail close

Last Post By: BADCLOWN Yesterday, 11:49 AM Go to last post
    autobarn

WTB BMW E30 COUPE

Thread Starter: autobarn

Hi guys,

I haven't been that active, however I hover around from time to time and I love how well you guys contribute and help each other.

Last Post By: autobarn Yesterday, 02:51 AM Go to last post
    webster

Houston peeps

Thread Starter: webster

Looking for a few volunteers to help me with some basic mods

- lower mesh grille install
    - new fog lights install
    - ///M dead

Last Post By: webster Yesterday, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    Curione Motorsports

New Blood In NC Lexington area.

Thread Starter: Curione Motorsports

New purchase of my 04' 330i ZHP Titansilber , so far great car in great shape, hate I waited this long to get one!!! Going to do some track days and try

Last Post By: danewilson77 09-23-2017, 07:13 PM Go to last post
    GreatFrog

[For Rent] Camshaft + VANOS Timing Tools

Thread Starter: GreatFrog

I have a set of camshaft + VANOS timing tools for rent. It works on single and double VANOS engines (M52TU, M54, M56 ), as well as non-VANOS engines (M42,

Last Post By: rkneeshaw Yesterday, 07:37 AM Go to last post