• Home

Article Preview

ZHPMafia.com is a BMW E46 330 ZHP forum geared toward owners and enthusiasts of the BMW 330 ZHP. While the site says ZHPMafia.com -- which means that many of us are here because of the ZHP option package found on the E46 BMW -- we are an inclusive group. Thus, while the sites primary focus is on the BMW 330 ZHP performance package, our members are interested, first and foremost, in all things BMW.
    Article Preview

Question: When did the BMW 330 ZHP first debut?
    Answer: The BMW 330 ZHP, which was created by BMW Individual (a division of BMWs M performance division), debuted at the Los Angeles International auto show on January 2, 2003. Production was scheduled for March with the first ZHP-equipped 330s hitting showrooms in April.

Picture from the 2003 LA Auto Show:

Question: How much did the ZHP package cost?
    Answer: $3900.

Question: What transmissions were available for the BMW 330 ZHP?
    Answer: The 2003 model was only available in a 6-speed (Getrag) manual transmission (GS6-37BZ, part number 23007532498). From 2004 to 2006, the ZHP was available in a 6-speed manual transmission and automatic transmission.

Question: Was the ZHP ever available in SMG?
    Answer: No. We've discussed that issue here and here.

Question: Was the BMW 330 ZHP available outside of the E46 platform?
    Answer: No. The 330 ZHP was only available for the E46. It was not available, for example, on the E90 330, which debuted during the summer of 2005.

Question: What is the ZHP's horsepower?
    Answer: It is 235 HP at 5900 RPM, which is 10 HP more than the standard BMW 330.

Question: What about torque?
    Answer: The ZHP puts down 222 lb-ft of torque at 3500 RPM, which is 8 lb-ft torque more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Question: What is the redline for the BMW ZHP?
    Answer: It is 6800 RPM, which is 300 RPM more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Non-ZHP instrument cluster (white needles ...

• ZHP Mafia on Facebook

• Recent ZHPMafia.com Forum Threads

Wasserja

Jim

Thread Starter: Wasserja

2005 330i ZHP, 145,000 mi. 1) Service engine soon light came on again. Engine began to stumble at idle. Tech diagnosed problem to be Air Mass Meter.

Last Post By: az3579 Today, 08:08 PM Go to last post
    Yankeefan

Recommending: Gloss Black Kidney Grilles

Thread Starter: Yankeefan

Not 100% sure if this is the right place to recommend a part, but I purchased these kidney grilles a couple of weeks ago because both of the originals

Last Post By: johnrando Today, 08:27 PM Go to last post
    steggs2004

2004 330Ci ZHP, Imola Red, Very Sharp

Thread Starter: steggs2004

2004 BMW 330Ci Convertible, Imola Red w/black leather, Auto, 136k, Power Everything, Black Top, Tires less than 3k, 7'' Double Din, CD, Bluetooth, Hands

Last Post By: ZHPizza Today, 01:41 PM Go to last post
    06mr6

2005 Silver/Black Leather 6mt 150k $8500 (TX)

Thread Starter: 06mr6

Hi guys, due to some changes in the garage, I have to sell one of the ZHP's... ☹️

Car is in good shape overall. Owned by a

Last Post By: BMWCurves Today, 01:20 PM Go to last post
    GreatFrog

[FS] Genuine Amber Tail Light Set (w/ Reverse) - 05' Sedan 10k Miles

Thread Starter: GreatFrog

Selling a set of Genuine BMW amber taillight set with reverse lights. Came off a 05' 330i with 10k miles on them. They are in absolute mint condition,

Last Post By: holyc0w Yesterday, 08:35 PM Go to last post
    pedro2u

Bent Wheels

Thread Starter: pedro2u

Well, 4 weeks owning my 2005 Convertible 6MT. I bought it knowing it had 3 bent wheels (2 are welded). So I'd been searching for a set of used staggered

Last Post By: fredo Yesterday, 08:44 AM Go to last post
    3ZHPGUY

For Sale ZHP winter wheels.

Thread Starter: 3ZHPGUY

These are 17x8 and no longer have tires on them. Wheels are located in the Cleveland, OH area and may be partially delivered in the region.

Last Post By: 3ZHPGUY 11-18-2017, 04:49 PM Go to last post
    lgf540

Left HID randomly flickers off/on when turning left

Thread Starter: lgf540

Having tried all the obvious fixes, control unit, bulb swaps, tail light ground, shaking harness... I continue to have my left HID randomly go out or

Last Post By: lgf540 Yesterday, 08:24 PM Go to last post