• Home

Article Preview

ZHPMafia.com is a BMW E46 330 ZHP forum geared toward owners and enthusiasts of the BMW 330 ZHP. While the site says ZHPMafia.com -- which means that many of us are here because of the ZHP option package found on the E46 BMW -- we are an inclusive group. Thus, while the siteís primary focus is on the BMW 330 ZHP performance package, our members are interested, first and foremost, in all things BMW.
    Article Preview

Question: When did the BMW 330 ZHP first debut?
    Answer: The BMW 330 ZHP, which was created by BMW Individual (a division of BMWís M performance division), debuted at the Los Angeles International auto show on January 2, 2003. Production was scheduled for March with the first ZHP-equipped 330s hitting showrooms in April.

Picture from the 2003 LA Auto Show:

Question: How much did the ZHP package cost?
    Answer: $3900.

Question: What transmissions were available for the BMW 330 ZHP?
    Answer: The 2003 model was only available in a 6-speed (Getrag) manual transmission (GS6-37BZ, part number 23007532498). From 2004 to 2006, the ZHP was available in a 6-speed manual transmission and automatic transmission.

Question: Was the ZHP ever available in SMG?
    Answer: No. We've discussed that issue here and here.

Question: Was the BMW 330 ZHP available outside of the E46 platform?
    Answer: No. The 330 ZHP was only available for the E46. It was not available, for example, on the E90 330, which debuted during the summer of 2005.

Question: What is the ZHP's horsepower?
    Answer: It is 235 HP at 5900 RPM, which is 10 HP more than the standard BMW 330.

Question: What about torque?
    Answer: The ZHP puts down 222 lb-ft of torque at 3500 RPM, which is 8 lb-ft torque more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Question: What is the redline for the BMW ZHP?
    Answer: It is 6800 RPM, which is 300 RPM more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Non-ZHP instrument cluster (white needles ...

• ZHP Mafia on Facebook

• Recent ZHPMafia.com Forum Threads

Kris

New owner from Canada

Thread Starter: Kris

Long time BMW owner and big E46 fan. Iíve had 2 E46 M3ís and a 325Xi Touring. I really wanted a ZHP after driving a friends. I ended up finding an IR/black

Last Post By: Yelkos Today, 06:59 AM Go to last post
    danewilson77

Sunday

Thread Starter: danewilson77

Maintenance

Sent from my S8+

Last Post By: holyc0w Yesterday, 08:37 PM Go to last post
    Fried_Chicken

Modern cars SUCK

Thread Starter: Fried_Chicken

Seriously, what the fuck is going on...

BMW hit the nail on the head with the e46 3-series, and since then they, along with everyone else,

Last Post By: Reasoned1 Today, 03:46 AM Go to last post
    danewilson77

Saturday!

At the barn....

Sent from my S8+

Last Post By: 704sw Today, 05:53 AM Go to last post
    Yankeefan

New guy- oil residue on the engine

Thread Starter: Yankeefan

Can someone tell me what could cause this oil residue that's on the engine? Is it most likely the head cover gasket? Note that these pictures were actually

Last Post By: danewilson77 Yesterday, 06:16 PM Go to last post
    Longrangekiller

Family Reunion

Thread Starter: Longrangekiller

Thanks for the good time last night Dane enjoyed the meet. Some really cool folks in your crew, I look forward to seeing and meeting them again.

Last Post By: Whitexi Yesterday, 10:11 AM Go to last post
    spoonerDee

Random lights on rear out, no dash warning

Thread Starter: spoonerDee

So I noticed a few weeks ago that my passenger side reverse light was out. Okay just needs a new bulb. Pop it open and bulb is fine. However a little

Last Post By: danewilson77 10-21-2017, 07:22 PM Go to last post
    danewilson77

Friday!

Good mix so far!

Sent from my S8+

Last Post By: holyc0w 10-20-2017, 07:57 PM Go to last post