• Home

Article Preview

ZHPMafia.com is a BMW E46 330 ZHP forum geared toward owners and enthusiasts of the BMW 330 ZHP. While the site says ZHPMafia.com -- which means that many of us are here because of the ZHP option package found on the E46 BMW -- we are an inclusive group. Thus, while the site’s primary focus is on the BMW 330 ZHP performance package, our members are interested, first and foremost, in all things BMW.
    Article Preview

Question: When did the BMW 330 ZHP first debut?
    Answer: The BMW 330 ZHP, which was created by BMW Individual (a division of BMW’s M performance division), debuted at the Los Angeles International auto show on January 2, 2003. Production was scheduled for March with the first ZHP-equipped 330s hitting showrooms in April.

Picture from the 2003 LA Auto Show:

Question: How much did the ZHP package cost?
    Answer: $3900.

Question: What transmissions were available for the BMW 330 ZHP?
    Answer: The 2003 model was only available in a 6-speed (Getrag) manual transmission (GS6-37BZ, part number 23007532498). From 2004 to 2006, the ZHP was available in a 6-speed manual transmission and automatic transmission.

Question: Was the ZHP ever available in SMG?
    Answer: No. We've discussed that issue here and here.

Question: Was the BMW 330 ZHP available outside of the E46 platform?
    Answer: No. The 330 ZHP was only available for the E46. It was not available, for example, on the E90 330, which debuted during the summer of 2005.

Question: What is the ZHP's horsepower?
    Answer: It is 235 HP at 5900 RPM, which is 10 HP more than the standard BMW 330.

Question: What about torque?
    Answer: The ZHP puts down 222 lb-ft of torque at 3500 RPM, which is 8 lb-ft torque more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Question: What is the redline for the BMW ZHP?
    Answer: It is 6800 RPM, which is 300 RPM more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Non-ZHP instrument cluster (white needles ...

• ZHP Mafia on Facebook

• Recent ZHPMafia.com Forum Threads

NachoB

Brand New E46 Cowl with one broken tab for clip

Thread Starter: NachoB

I have a brand new Genuine BMW (51718208483) E46 cowl cover still in bag but one of the tabs that hold the body clips on the end broke. I have the clip.

Last Post By: NachoB Yesterday, 02:17 PM Go to last post
    TJPZHP

ZHP Spotted on BMW website

Thread Starter: TJPZHP

They are targeting me directly now. Touche BMW... Touche...Definitely a ZHP when you zoom close on the source image. Gauge trim is easier to spot than

Last Post By: TJPZHP Yesterday, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    pedro2u

ZHP Sales this Year on BaT

Thread Starter: pedro2u

Thought I'd create a list of ZHP's sold this year on BaT. Prices are rising, especially for lower mileage examples. 28 have sold so far this year

Last Post By: pedro2u Today, 06:18 AM Go to last post
    joeybananaz18

What do you guys use?

Thread Starter: joeybananaz18

I’ve been a die hard griots guy since I got my e92 back in 2009. But lately I’ve been looking around and liking some of the products from adam’s. I just

Last Post By: joeybananaz18 10-17-2020, 01:51 PM Go to last post
    ZHPizza

FS: Pizzafied BMWP Shift Lever

Thread Starter: ZHPizza

Time to sell the BMW Performance Shift Lever that I modified to what I am calling Pizza's Perfect Performance Shift Lever

Here's the thread

Last Post By: ZHPizza 10-16-2020, 10:50 AM Go to last post
    dbrown197

Not Mine - 2005 BMW Series ZHP Convertible (6MT)

Thread Starter: dbrown197

This isn't exactly low mileage. Looks to be in good shape and comes with a hard top. I believe it's priced a little high. I've asked for maintenance

Last Post By: jwalther 10-17-2020, 02:30 AM Go to last post
    Turd Ferguson

PASoft coding... GM5 and more

Thread Starter: Turd Ferguson

Hi all-

Dug an ancient HP laptop with Windows 7 out of the basement and got my PASoft up and running. Have some specific questions and

Last Post By: holyc0w 10-17-2020, 12:47 PM Go to last post
    usinjin

Exhaust header stud reinstallation issue

Thread Starter: usinjin

Hello Mafia, for those of you who have replaced their exhaust manifolds with catless headers, how did you reinstall the header studs? I've seen many forum

Last Post By: usinjin 10-16-2020, 10:24 AM Go to last post