• Recent ZHPMafia.com Forum Posts

ZHP_Brandon

Mishka - 05 AW Thread

Awesome news lmao, Excited to see your seats be brought back to life! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZHP_Brandon Today, 07:45 AM Go to last post
    ZHP_Brandon

The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

Does anybody know the wiring diagram for the power rear sunshade to the button panel?

From what I understand it should be plug and play as

ZHP_Brandon Today, 07:44 AM Go to last post
    ZHP_Brandon

IR buffed!

Looking real good! Dude your front bumper fitment is incredible, Soooo jealous lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZHP_Brandon Today, 07:24 AM Go to last post
    RUS_ZHP

2000 e46 330iT 6MT ZHP Touring

That's why we drive and love our cars.
    I do not see myself driving something new or few years old. But I can see myself driving something that

RUS_ZHP Today, 06:56 AM Go to last post
    cakM3

Charrie's AUDI S4 Avant

Thanks Serg and Guy. I can say I stayed away from Audi for this long because I have heard how you have to take off the front of the car in order to do

cakM3 Today, 05:15 AM Go to last post
    nextelbuddy

2000 e46 330iT 6MT ZHP Touring

Sad but true. Also cost for them goes down with lower quality parts but price goes up for consumers. Win win for manufacturers.

nextelbuddy Today, 04:06 AM Go to last post
    Reasoned1

Wheels refinished

One winter in Vermont stripped a lot of the finish of a brand new set of APEX wheels (satin black). I used matte black spray paint to touch them up with

Reasoned1 Today, 03:33 AM Go to last post
    Dano516

Options for the Front Bumper

Hi all,
    Does anyone use front bumper splitters or anything of the sort? Scratched mine a bit and just wondering if there are other options than

Dano516 Yesterday, 10:07 PM Go to last post
    phillipjfry

IR buffed!

With my wheels refinished, it led me to clean my steering wheel, which motivated me to spend the afternoon buffing.

I also tried the Maguires

phillipjfry Yesterday, 07:59 PM Go to last post
    Mike V

Where are the Oxford Green ZHP pictures?

That's perty!

Mike V Yesterday, 07:05 PM Go to last post
    3ZHPGUY

Charrie's AUDI S4 Avant

That’s Really Deep.

Good luck with all of those fixes and clean up!

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

3ZHPGUY Yesterday, 06:31 PM Go to last post
    RUS_ZHP

Charrie's AUDI S4 Avant

I cannot believe Audi is engineered some of the essential components like that. It's crazy to service them.
    Good luck Charlie!

Sent

RUS_ZHP Yesterday, 06:07 PM Go to last post
  • Home

Article Preview

ZHPMafia.com is a BMW E46 330 ZHP forum geared toward owners and enthusiasts of the BMW 330 ZHP. While the site says ZHPMafia.com -- which means that many of us are here because of the ZHP option package found on the E46 BMW -- we are an inclusive group. Thus, while the site’s primary focus is on the BMW 330 ZHP performance package, our members are interested, first and foremost, in all things BMW.
    Article Preview

Question: When did the BMW 330 ZHP first debut?
    Answer: The BMW 330 ZHP, which was created by BMW Individual (a division of BMW’s M performance division), debuted at the Los Angeles International auto show on January 2, 2003. Production was scheduled for March with the first ZHP-equipped 330s hitting showrooms in April.

Picture from the 2003 LA Auto Show:

Question: How much did the ZHP package cost?
    Answer: $3900.

Question: What transmissions were available for the BMW 330 ZHP?
    Answer: The 2003 model was only available in a 6-speed (Getrag) manual transmission (GS6-37BZ, part number 23007532498). From 2004 to 2006, the ZHP was available in a 6-speed manual transmission and automatic transmission.

Question: Was the ZHP ever available in SMG?
    Answer: No. We've discussed that issue here and here.

Question: Was the BMW 330 ZHP available outside of the E46 platform?
    Answer: No. The 330 ZHP was only available for the E46. It was not available, for example, on the E90 330, which debuted during the summer of 2005.

Question: What is the ZHP's horsepower?
    Answer: It is 235 HP at 5900 RPM, which is 10 HP more than the standard BMW 330.

Question: What about torque?
    Answer: The ZHP puts down 222 lb-ft of torque at 3500 RPM, which is 8 lb-ft torque more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Question: What is the redline for the BMW ZHP?
    Answer: It is 6800 RPM, which is 300 RPM more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Non-ZHP instrument cluster (white needles ...