• Home

Article Preview

ZHPMafia.com is a BMW E46 330 ZHP forum geared toward owners and enthusiasts of the BMW 330 ZHP. While the site says ZHPMafia.com -- which means that many of us are here because of the ZHP option package found on the E46 BMW -- we are an inclusive group. Thus, while the sites primary focus is on the BMW 330 ZHP performance package, our members are interested, first and foremost, in all things BMW.
    Article Preview

Question: When did the BMW 330 ZHP first debut?
    Answer: The BMW 330 ZHP, which was created by BMW Individual (a division of BMWs M performance division), debuted at the Los Angeles International auto show on January 2, 2003. Production was scheduled for March with the first ZHP-equipped 330s hitting showrooms in April.

Picture from the 2003 LA Auto Show:

Question: How much did the ZHP package cost?
    Answer: $3900.

Question: What transmissions were available for the BMW 330 ZHP?
    Answer: The 2003 model was only available in a 6-speed (Getrag) manual transmission (GS6-37BZ, part number 23007532498). From 2004 to 2006, the ZHP was available in a 6-speed manual transmission and automatic transmission.

Question: Was the ZHP ever available in SMG?
    Answer: No. We've discussed that issue here and here.

Question: Was the BMW 330 ZHP available outside of the E46 platform?
    Answer: No. The 330 ZHP was only available for the E46. It was not available, for example, on the E90 330, which debuted during the summer of 2005.

Question: What is the ZHP's horsepower?
    Answer: It is 235 HP at 5900 RPM, which is 10 HP more than the standard BMW 330.

Question: What about torque?
    Answer: The ZHP puts down 222 lb-ft of torque at 3500 RPM, which is 8 lb-ft torque more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Question: What is the redline for the BMW ZHP?
    Answer: It is 6800 RPM, which is 300 RPM more than the standard BMW E46 330.

Non-ZHP instrument cluster (white needles ...

• ZHP Mafia on Facebook

• Recent ZHPMafia.com Forum Threads

RPM ZHP

Rear inner fender rough?

Thread Starter: RPM ZHP

I've noticed on my new-to-me '03 sedan that the forward edge of the rear inner fender liners are rough and jagged. They almost seem unfinished. But both

Last Post By: RPM ZHP Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    DrewZ

Style 44s / Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3s (NJ)

Thread Starter: DrewZ

Update 12/10/18: Sale pending

Selling a set of four OEM Style 44s.

Wheel specs: 17x8, 47mm offset, 5x120 bolt pattern. Rims

Last Post By: DrewZ Yesterday, 07:14 AM Go to last post
    pedro2u

Craigslist Long Island NY - 2004 BMW 330Ci Convertible - $7999

Thread Starter: pedro2u

Just came across this 90K mile 6MT SILBERGRAU METALLIC vert. Doesn't say it's a ZHP in the ad, but the VIN decode says it is......... xenons and Nav

Last Post By: danewilson77 12-08-2018, 08:27 AM Go to last post
    slater

Parting Out: 2005 330Ci ZHP 6-speed

Thread Starter: slater

this is kind of a weird one... my first ZHP came back to me. i sold this car to a friend of mine about 4-5 years ago. he loved it and it served him

Last Post By: slater Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    e46zhpm3

Steering Rack Leak

Thread Starter: e46zhpm3

Hey Guys,

just wanted your opinion on the following issue. Steering lack has been leaking in my ZHP. both the high pressure steering line

Last Post By: Sockethead Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    Wardie

Oil in Cylinders, all.

Thread Starter: Wardie

Hello everyone its been awhile since my last post. Things had been going pretty well with the E46 until this last Monday... besides the burning of oil

Last Post By: Dave1027 Yesterday, 09:17 AM Go to last post
    GeorgeH

'04 Imola 6MT/Sedan resurrection

Thread Starter: GeorgeH

My introduction and resurrection thread....

I'm new to ZHPMafia, but not new to E46s. I've had over a dozen E46s and multiple

Last Post By: RUS_ZHP Today, 05:21 PM Go to last post
    sc330i

WTB

Thread Starter: sc330i

Want to buy a UUC TSE3 Light axle back for a non M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Post By: sc330i 12-05-2018, 05:34 AM Go to last post