• Recent ZHPMafia.com Forum Posts

BMWCurves

Dilemma

I'll second basically all of this. My father had a '98 540i 6MT. It was a fantastic family car growing up. It has plenty of room, front sport seats

BMWCurves Yesterday, 10:31 PM Go to last post
    Archbid

Paying it Forward...

The manual shroud is integral to the electric fan. My item is the shroud only and is for auto. PM me and give me your full mailing address so I can figure

Archbid Yesterday, 09:23 PM Go to last post
    JPMo

Paying it Forward...

Interested in the fan shroud. Is there a difference in manual vs auto fan shrouds? I have an auto

JPMo Yesterday, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    az3579

Dilemma

Well, mainly labor-related costs so if you do all your own work then you should be good. I would recommend looking up all the major maintenance-related

az3579 Yesterday, 06:40 PM Go to last post
    SFTorange

Dilemma

Thanks for the helpful feedback everyone. I’m definitely torn. I posted here because I want to have all the reasons to keep my zhp front of mind.

SFTorange Yesterday, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    Pupil_Heads

Post your daily ZHP/BMW/MINI pics!

Freshly-detailed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pupil_Heads Yesterday, 05:47 PM Go to last post
    roddykar

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Anyone ever heard about/have experience with reupholstering their interior and door cards? Been looking for natural brown or cinnamon full set (for coupe)

roddykar Yesterday, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    az3579

Dilemma

I have experience with both platforms - my ZHP, an E39 525iT I used to own, and my brother's 540i 6-speed from back in the day.

The driving

az3579 Yesterday, 04:32 PM Go to last post
    thinkpad240

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Put some touch up paint on 2 of my 135 wheels.

thinkpad240 Yesterday, 04:05 PM Go to last post
    thinkpad240

Dilemma

Sure. Either car, due to age, will require maintenance to keep them running long term. I keep both if I could.

thinkpad240 Yesterday, 04:04 PM Go to last post
    thinkpad240

Cost to repaint the hood only?

Still need to do my paint job. It's beginning to stand out and I want to go on road trip soon. This being my 2nd e46, it suffers the pain wear in the

thinkpad240 Yesterday, 03:58 PM Go to last post
    Smolck

CarsandBids! 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP Supercharged, 6MT 142K Alabama

I was just working on this car yesterday (DSC issue is just a wheel speed sensor). But no, he won’t. If he would, they’d be on my car!

Smolck Yesterday, 01:44 PM Go to last post
  • BMWCurves

There is no available content written by BMWCurves