• Recent ZHPMafia.com Forum Posts

johnrando

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

I got a set of PS 4S's (those are the summer tires), and absolutely love them, they are very sticky! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my SM-G988U

johnrando Today, 09:34 AM Go to last post
    ZHPizza

ZHPizza's red car

In other news, I'm still rocking the e36m ebay rep mirrors. I'll throw a bunch of pics here since I can't remember what thread I had posted them in.

ZHPizza Today, 07:32 AM Go to last post
    ZHPizza

ZHPizza's red car

Lol I'm happy with the M54. Hoping to get it dyno tuned once I am happy with the exhaust. A little more torque paired with the 3.23 lsd *chef's kiss*Hopefully

ZHPizza Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
    MsRN

Since I am known to occasionally (frequently) test the limits of tire adhesion on cloverleafs and other curvy roads, I prefer to stick with the grippiest

MsRN Yesterday, 10:38 PM Go to last post
    usinjin

That's bitten me before; Discount Tire wasn't really upfront about that.

usinjin Yesterday, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    holyc0w

ZHPizza's red car

I've been running the BW RTABs and I don't mind them, but I'm not too sensitive to changes. Usually I get parts installed, something feels stiffer or

holyc0w Yesterday, 06:50 PM Go to last post
    E46Fan

ZHPizza's red car

Hey, when are those Schmiedmann headers going in along with the Magnaflow cat? Interested to know how well the headers fit and if you plan to add in post

E46Fan Yesterday, 03:18 PM Go to last post
    joeybananaz18

FS PDC for Sedan

Picked this up when I first got my zhp with the intent to add it on but I won’t be doing it prior to listing the car for sale in the spring. In the pictures

joeybananaz18 Yesterday, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    John in VA

Window Tint, After Market?

The "factory look" is achieved by a competent tint professional. I thought the factory glass only cut transmission by 10-15%.

John in VA Yesterday, 02:25 PM Go to last post
    az3579

Llumar AirBlue 80. Looks like just the early 2000's Mercedes with the factory blue-ish looking windows. All the benefits of a tint with none of the

az3579 Yesterday, 02:23 PM Go to last post
    Tanker66

Does anyone have recommendation for aftermarket window tint that looks like OEM factory tinting? Want best quality available and avoid it looking obviously

Tanker66 Yesterday, 01:57 PM Go to last post
    Vas

Warranty is cut in half if tires are staggered fyi

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Vas Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  • BADCLOWN

There is no available content written by BADCLOWN