Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 06ZhP View Post
    Attachment 9511

I was that guy.....
    Haha, I knew it! J/k lol.

I am trying to find out if I can have the touring in the battle parking with the x5 right across from it in the mafia parking. I hadn't thought about entering until today...sad thing, I don't really want to spend the time needed to make it show clean
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerWill View Post
    Awesome thanks! I've got so much to do before Friday I hope I'll have time for a wash and wax before I leave!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Don't worry if you don't, I will probably win the dirtiest car award. Work consumes my life right now. I have no time to do anything to the cars. It is what it is.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Well Kristen got her wheels.... The best word to describe them is hideous. I'll explain later....We are trying to decide what to do now. The wheels will be going back to Forgestar permanently. We are done with them. It would be kinda dumb to enter it in the battle of the bimmers with stock wheels and snow tires...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Well Kristen got her wheels.... The best word to describe them is hideous. I'll explain later....We are trying to decide what to do now. The wheels will be going back to Forgestar permanently. We are done with them. It would be kind dumb to enter it in the battle of the bimmers with stock wheels and snow tires...
    Yea, I read her status on Facebook. That really is bs to the max! I hope this all ends well in the end.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Well Kristen got her wheels.... The best word to describe them is hideous. I'll explain later....We are trying to decide what to do now. The wheels will be going back to Forgestar permanently. We are done with them. It would be kinda dumb to enter it in the battle of the bimmers with stock wheels and snow tires...
    Damn Rob....so sorry to hear this! I know you guys have been working real hard to get this all sorted out in time too....hope everything will end well for you guys!!!

Yea it's a shame... she waited 5 months for those wheels and just got her car detailed today. I wrapped her door handles in Di-Noc this week to match her dash for the show...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

That sucks.

Ugh and worst of all, it's out of your hands. Sorry hear about this.... Hope you two still have a great time with everyone regardless. Best wishes and good luck! (Keep us in the loop on what happens)
    Fuelly

Now Modbargains is telling her she got was she ordered... This is going to be a battle. We'll start another thread in the proper topic
    H&R sport springs,

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast