Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    I'm doing mine this weekend. I've got a pretty bad clunk on front left and am pretty sure it's a ball joint (FCABs have already been done).

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46f member

Quote Originally Posted by RVAzhp View Post
    So what are people's experiences with these? It looks like I'll just go OEM because it's like $40 difference from the Lemforder ones and i might as well cover the difference...Unless anyone can find me a good deal based on what you internet sleuths can find. I'm currently thinking of just going with ECS since i haven't found anything that is that better of a deal for them.
    PartsGeek.com has Lemfoerder ZHP arms for $153.33 for the left and $182.33 for the right. Use could "SAVE15" to knock $15 off the price for a grand total of $320.66. I'm 99% sure you won't find a better deal than that, and it is significant savings over places like ECS.

Quote Originally Posted by C00KIE M0NSTER View Post
    PartsGeek.com has Lemfoerder ZHP arms for $153.33 for the left and $182.33 for the right. Use could "SAVE15" to knock $15 off the price for a grand total of $320.66. I'm 99% sure you won't find a better deal than that, and it is significant savings over places like ECS.
    You sir might be a saint. I'll check them out. Maybe buy on Thursday if that's really the deal.

Anyone had any issues with the lemforder? Basically what I know is it OE equipment, so should be exact replacement without the Mstamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sir might be a saint. I'll check them out. Maybe buy on Thursday if that's really the deal.

Anyone had any issues with the lemforder? Basically what I know is it OE equipment, so should be exact replacement without the Mstamp

I've heard good things and if BP installed them they are good enough for me!

I forget if you are still in RVA or not (thought you'd moved). If near 22554, come up on Sat and let's install mine and yours (assuming you get them in by then).

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46f member

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    I would say then remove the front control arm bushings and inspect them. If they are good then install them back on the car but if they are bad install them and order new ones. Even maybe go for the z4m bushings.

Replacement of the control arms is not difficult.
    what is the advantage of going with the Z4M CAB?

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I've heard good things and if BP installed them they are good enough for me!

I forget if you are still in RVA or not (thought you'd moved). If near 22554, come up on Sat and let's install mine and yours (assuming you get them in by then).
    Yeah man I moved. I live down at the Oceanfront in VB now. The car is almost always sitting at my parents house in chesapeake though...i really need to fix the control arms and get it inspected again.

what is the advantage of going with the Z4M CAB?
    They increase the caster a little bit. I have them and like them, as do several other members.

just purchased the lemfoerder's off of partsgeek for 320.66...that's such a ridiculous deal. i love it.

Thanks guys!

Good deal. Too bad the Boss had to up and move out of that area on us...work...

To me the z4m have a better feel to them than the stock ones.

---

Autozone.com
    I have meyle HD cabs, see how they are holding up. If they look suspect I'll go Z4M

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011