Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FS: My 2006 MINI Cooper S

Its time to sell my awesome little MINI after an amazing 4 years. I'm located in Bergen County NJ. PM me for further info.

Quick run down:
    67k miles
    6 spd manual
    British Racing Green
    Beige Cordoba leather
    Chrome line interior
    Factory LSD
    H/K sound
    Dual panoramic sunroof
    Rain sensing wipers
    auto leveling xenons with washers
    heated seats
    Asking $12,500 OBO

The good: 2nd owner. The car was purchased in 2009 with 18k miles. So the majority of the mileage and ownership years have been by me. Drives great! Hardly had any problems with it, very reliable thus far. Very fun to drive. I had lowering springs on the car and plastidipped all the chrome originally. I removed all of that to get it looking back to good old OEM stock. (you can see how it was in my sig pic) Also, If you want the lowering springs you can have them. Harmon Kardon stereo is top notch! Much better than the E46 H/K. Amazing color combo. Factory LSD is great for sporty driving and winter. New tires with about 90% tread life. Car comes with a base model Cooper S 16' spare tire. (MCS's have run flats, no spare tire from the factory) Car has brand new factory racing stripes and MINI badges to spruce it up a bit for its sale.

The bad: Hardly had any problems with it, so not much has been done to it. The belt tensioner was fixed under warranty about 2 years ago and thats it really. Nothing other than oil changes, brake pads, and tires. Car has a few rough spots you'll see in pictures, but otherwise in great shape. The interior rattles a bit, but you wont find a MINI without that. I had the car blacked out with plastidip originally, so I removed it. Unfortunately there are a few spots that were hard to get at but the spots arent really noticeable. The car was rear ended over a year ago, but there was NO frame damage whatsoever. Only the bumper was damaged which has been replaced. That is the only "accident" and it has a clean car fax otherwise.

Mods:
    M7 strut brace to prevent strut tower mushrooming
    Alta intake
    One ball exhaust mod. (resonator delete)

Pics:

Worst dent on the car. Bumper is also scraped a bit.

This one must've happened in my college parking lot.... You can see a crease in the body parallel to the door seam, along with horizontal white paint scrapes. This one insto that noticeable honestly.

Tread life is great:

Last edited by BRGcoopahS; 06-02-2013 at 06:53 PM.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

GLWS! Gonna replace the car, or just selling it?
    In the market for an E90 M3

The ZHP is the replacement
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

Gorgeous car. GLWS. How's the clutch on it? My coworker has the exact exterior color, it fits the mini very well.
    Fuelly

Going off topic on this one. What brand are your tires ? I need to replace mine some time soon. Do you recommend them ?

That will be for my 2005 Mini Cooper.
    Last edited by fredo; 06-01-2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Added info

If you're shopping MINIs, this is a great contender. 06 r53 with the LSD option? Yes please! Only car I've ever driven with better steering than the ZHP.
    - Marc

Thanks a lot zhpsnsv! Late model R53 with LSD is a biggie for the enthusiasts.

To fredo: they are westlakes... Or westleys. Honestly they are just cheap all seasons. They were $90 a piece. They were actually terrible in the winter compared to my Potenza all seasons. But hey they're nearly brand new so it's a plus.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

beauty
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.