Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Placed an $80 order with AutoHaus AZ using the affiliate link, 10 quarts of Total 9000 5w-40 oil plus a can of the Lubro Molly MoS2 additive. I was so annoyed at not being able to use the Mafia affiliate link from work that I quit and joined another company! Just kidding. I made the purchase from home before heading to work today. But I think my new company does allow me to use that affiliate link from inside the corporate firewall.

Dane, I placed another order with AutoHaus AZ using the affiliate link. Initial screen showed referral info in the URL, but after doing some shopping it looked like that info disappeared from the URL. If I start with that link, then select items, then log in to my existing AutoHausAZ account, does it remember the referral came from the Mafia and give us credit?

Quote Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
    Dane, I placed another order with AutoHaus AZ using the affiliate link. Initial screen showed referral info in the URL, but after doing some shopping it looked like that info disappeared from the URL. If I start with that link, then select items, then log in to my existing AutoHausAZ account, does it remember the referral came from the Mafia and give us credit?
    Not sure, but I believe it should.

Sent from my S4 > Mason, OH
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Can we get AutoGeek to be a sponsor? AFAIK, None of the detailing suppliers come even close to their deals.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

I will shoot these guys an email.

I also shot bmwpartstore an email a few days ago. No reply yet.

Sent from my S4 > Mason, OH
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

AutohausAZ disappeared from the affiliate links again, at least I think they did. And what happened to TurboTax? I'm getting ready to do my 2013 taxes... do we still have an affiliate deal with them?

AutohausAZ disappeared from the affiliate links again, at least I think they did. And what happened to TurboTax? I'm getting ready to do my 2013 taxes... do we still have an affiliate deal with them?
    Unfortunately, negative on both.

The affiliate relationships come and go. Certainly appreciate you being mindful of them, though!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thanks, Kayger. I've been using Amazon more often for tools and some fluids, after discovering my wife has Amazon Prime.

Thanks, Kayger. I've been using Amazon more often for tools and some fluids, after discovering my wife has Amazon Prime.
    That's greatly appreciated. Maybe someday we can get Costco as an affiliate.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567