Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Stock up on the sway bar links.

Why?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Lowered cars eat em up.

Haven't had to mess with links on either...lowered e46....I have owned yet. Maybe I was lucky.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Just wait. I love driving as fast as I can on exit and that doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    You decided to not replace the ac mech tensioner?

Wasn't listed on the list of pulleys on Turner's site. That's where I got all the parts from as I knew they would have it shipped and arrived at my house by the end of the week. Couldn't take the chance.

Only the deflection pulley and the idler pulleys were listed, so that's all I bought.

Actually, all of the pulleys and belts were in excellent shape, so it wasn't really necessary to replace them, but I did anyway.

On the links... well, I plan on getting the toughest SOB links I can get. I'll have to do the research on what's the toughest and what's allowed in STX.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Lemfedors are good....or Meyle HD.

Additionally the AC Mechanical tensioner is easy enough to change out after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Wasn't listed on the list of pulleys on Turner's site. That's where I got all the parts from as I knew they would have it shipped and arrived at my house by the end of the week. Couldn't take the chance.

Only the deflection pulley and the idler pulleys were listed, so that's all I bought.

Actually, all of the pulleys and belts were in excellent shape, so it wasn't really necessary to replace them, but I did anyway.

On the links... well, I plan on getting the toughest SOB links I can get. I'll have to do the research on what's the toughest and what's allowed in STX.

Updated.

2010.02.26 -- 90,133 -- Full coolant drain and refill, with 50/50 BMW Antifreeze/coolant and distilled water mix; oil change (synthetic, unknown brand), filter.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Well done BP....well done.

Autozone.com
    You really should ask what type of Oil your buddy is putting in the motor...

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast