Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by blindside View Post

The previous owner "nfrye" on bimmerforum has a great rep and is the Lynchburg bmwcca chapter leader.

Your making me blush

But seriously, I hope you enjoy the car and love it as much as it did!

Quote Originally Posted by fryebaby161 View Post
    Your making me blush

But seriously, I hope you enjoy the car and love it as much as it did!
    I can't tell you how much I love this car man. We're going to need to catch up at some regional meet this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rolled by the BMW dealership yesterday and it made me realize how much I love my 150k mile E46.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Quote Originally Posted by mLuMaN83 View Post
    I rolled by the BMW dealership yesterday and it made me realize how much I love my 150k mile E46.
    Yep.

Shawn in VA.
    Via thumbs and Tapatalk.

I've had the idea of installing a dynavin d99+ for about a month now but can't get myself to actually make the purchase. It's torture for me at work it's all I think about! This all stems from years of fumbling around trying to drive and not miss my call but also a recent visit to my cousin who shares our bmw addiction. He has an e36 m3 tuned very well maintaining that core oem+ look (I'll link his bimmerforum handle here). One of his mewest mods is a great headunit (can't remember specifics will update) that performs all of those functions yet oem look. It drove my crazy how incredible Bluetooth really is! We swap cars while we visit eachother so when running around town prepping the expansion tank work i did i found myself jealous! To cut to the heart of it, bluetooth capability is so essential. I've reviewed parrot a few times and just haven't read compelling reviews especially referring to audio streaming. Since the dynavin doesn't half ass it and does make a bt audio streaming experience worth the money I should buy. Another huge kicker is that the unit sticks true to the BMW interface and console display look, matching or, toggles, lighting, designing in general. The only thing holding me back is all of my years in a stock e46. Since my first 323i tiag (owned @ 30k miles onward) I've known and loved the headunit. I spent 3 hrs total driving to high school and back daily, which made me love these cars, and highways, valley hairpins, and my head unit.

Pro's: all BT functions, Oem + look, great user interface, steering wheel controls, i5 Siri for texts, and navigation
    Con's : NOT classic e46.

I know it may sound ridiculous but that's the whole argument for me. I could use some genuine input here haha. This opens a whole debate I feel. Some reviews on dynavin or other products are required zhp mafia.

Also, those who can't leave their stock unit chime in!

Autozone.com
    Can't help you. Struggling with that same decision.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12