Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Eonon D5150 (another cheap nav) + Optional TPMS

So after testing out the enco version it would seem that this is the next updated version besides the dynavin. I will most likely get this once I get the funds for it. What do you guys think about this one?

Demo with iphone. Not the D5150. http://www.youtube.com/embed/3crl5mGiZGg

$363.00 w maps plus free shipping! (like them on facebook = "FansCoupon")

Review of MAZDA version D5151

http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html

Tire Pressure system they have - http://www.eonon.com/Others/Others/TS01.html

Last edited by Tnhl1989; 06-10-2013 at 06:55 PM. Reason: tpms update

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Holy cow that's cheap! I recently got the Eonon D5113U, so I'm assuming this is the upgrade (model number is higher)? I paid $400 for mine too. LOL.
    Fuelly

Oh, I wonder if they fixed the CANBUS issue on this one. I would suggest you ask them... They told me they actually have a new version that works so the random start up screen is fixed. I've been trying to obtain one.
    Fuelly

I keep telling myself "no more mods!" This really isn't helping much

I really have no idea what I am doing

Wow that is cheap. If I did not already have nav this would def be on my list. It claims to be plug and play and keep car functions, too. Nice.

So this company makes Nav-type systems for various cars? I have never heard of Eonon
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    I keep telling myself "no more mods!" This really isn't helping much
    +1

$336.00 is a steal, if it works well with few issues.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Seems like an upgrade to their D5113U as stated in the ebay and Eonon page links. Specs are better as well (4x65W sounnd instead of 4x45). It's funny that the 5113U costs more on Eonon's website AND on ebay yet it's more dated version... Hmmm. Time to return mine.

D5113U:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/D5113U-Eonon...36267a&vxp=mtr

Eonon page: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5113.html

D5150:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/D5150U-7-Car...item5d3f9ac022

Eonon page:
    http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html

$385 shipped isn't bad at all! Someone needs to test this out.
    Fuelly

Are there mafia pics of aftermarket nav systems? My only thing is I want it to look as much like stock OEM nav as possible. If it looks too aftermarket-ish, I'll do the massive OEM retrofit even at a cost of functionality

I really have no idea what I am doing

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Wow that is cheap. If I did not already have nav this would def be on my list. It claims to be plug and play and keep car functions, too. Nice.

So this company makes Nav-type systems for various cars? I have never heard of Eonon

In summary Eonon is the chinese imitator of Dynavin. The big drawbacks are customer support (engrish - but they've always responded within 24 hrs on multiple inquiries of mine) and returns (since you have to ship the unit back to mainland China...). There are further details about their differences: processors and software... I believe the chinese copy has a better processor but crappier software. I've never used a Dynavin so I cannot say.
    Fuelly

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianZHP View Post
    In summary Eonon is the chinese imitator of Dynavin. The big drawbacks are customer support (engrish - but they've always responded within 24 hrs on multiple inquiries of mine) and returns (since you have to ship the unit back to mainland China...). There are further details about their differences: processors and software... I believe the chinese copy has a better processor but crappier software. I've never used a Dynavin so I cannot say.
    Very very interesting. Thanks for that information. If this is a high quality product, this would (somewhat) counter my fear of dealing with any chinese based companies. I do not know anything about Dynavin either, though. I would compare the Dynavin and Eonon very closly regarding usability (youtube?) and research glitches.

Also, funny how a chinese company is complaining about a company making cheap knock offs of their stuff (see the banner message on their site about selling cheap imitators).
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast