Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomTuning View Post
    Flat pins are not for E46, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I think they are, just not for those with "premium" sound systems....I think that's the "business cd" unit that we all have with ZHPs. The other 2002+ non premium sound system vehicles are flat pin. At least that's what I think to be the case.

Regardless, Eonon has admitted they didn't have the correct information on their site. They've offered to ship me a replacement harness but require I ship my flat pin harness back to them on my dime, as predicted.

Less than ideal but for the small cost of shipping, I'm ready to have this done. It's like pulling teeth to get these folks to do anything in a timely manner.

I just installed an Eonon to my buddys e46, and I have to admit, its better than what I currently have on my ZHP, an Enco unit...

Looks like it has higher screen resolution, Bluetooth streaming is crispier, phone book actually shows contacts, and of course the new Canbus fixed the annoying issues... other than those, they are basically the same... and yeah, interface is better on Eonon...

only negative to me is the knob/button lighting, Enco is more BMWish, Eonon is too red...

im thinking of selling my Enco and buy an Eonon, haha...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Yes, my zhp and buddy's 325 both doesnt have oem nav. Installation was a breeze for my Enco, Eonon has this bundle of wires at the back that makes it tougher to sit flush. Plus the radio antenna cable. After some wiggling and some pushing, we got it to sit flush.

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

iPhone 5 Test
    I purchased an Apple 30 Pin to Lighting adapter. The phone does charge and plays the music from your phone. It does show the correct song that is playing. I tried changing the songs via the steering controls and it was intermittent. About every 4 pushes of the button it would change. Then after about 5 minutes of testing all the functions the screen goes BLUE! Everything froze and a warning appeared in Chinese! I shut down the unit and restart, same screen. Unplugged the iPhone 5 and restart the unit, same. Removed the Nav SD card and restart the unit, back up and running.

I was gonna get the iPhone 5s until testing this out.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

I wonder if charging the phone over heated the power supply in the eonon?
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

I guess it's possible although it was only plugged in for 5 minutes.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

#becauseiphone
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So I will be finalizing my installation this weekend. I realized today after talking to some techs that I burned out the reverse switch on the tranny so that's why I haven't been able to get the reverse camera to signal to the eonon unit. This also will be fix on Saturday!

Such delay since I first purchase the head unit but all in all I can't wait for everything to be finish! I also ended painting the trim like in BP's DIY thread. Looks amazing on silver grey.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    I also ended painting the trim like in BP's DIY thread. Looks amazing on silver grey.
    Pictures!

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast