Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Yeah I know you are venting there Gary. Understandable and even my install wasn't that easy the first time. I would say to test fit everything without the wires and trim them like I did on my unit. I didn't need to order anything extra besides the delay and that still fit all together. I think my fitment was off by mms which is nothing.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

I feel you Gary, as i said, been there... lol...

and you are right, if they fix the issues you are reporting now, it would be a better product for others in the future...

and frankly, im dumbfounded that those issues seems so simple but takes them so much time/research to fix or even understand. I mean Dynavin and Enco have been in the market for quite sometime now, they should have fixed those issues already, common...

i need to stop now, past emotions are coming back, hahaha...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Gary, one more thing, i bought an anti-glare film that is supposed to be for tablets, hoping it would fix the glare issue, believe me, its been sitting in my garage for almost a year now, never installed it yet. been procrastinating a lot lately, maybe i should try putting it over my screen and we'll see... i just dont look at my screen when im driving, there, another 'fix' for the glare issue, hahaha...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay_dee View Post
    Gary, one more thing, i bought an anti-glare film that is supposed to be for tablets, hoping it would fix the glare issue, believe me, its been sitting in my garage for almost a year now, never installed it yet. been procrastinating a lot lately, maybe i should try putting it over my screen and we'll see... i just dont look at my screen when im driving, there, another 'fix' for the glare issue, hahaha...
    Ha I just ordered one for a Kindle (7" inch screen). Two for $4 shipped.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Ha I just ordered one for a Kindle (7" inch screen). Two for $4 shipped.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by TomTomTuning View Post
    Link?
    Kindle 7" Matte Anti Glare Screen Protector-$4.00
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/121157655497?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1439.l2649
    Last edited by WOLFN8TR; 08-31-2013 at 11:19 PM.

If anyone would like to torrent the IGo Primo nav + US/Canada maps, PM me your personal email and I'll send the torrent file over. I've already set the nav up so all you need to do after download is extract the zip file and transfer to your SD card replacing the Kudos map.

If you are unfamiliar with torrents and would like the transfer, I can lead you through the steps. It's very easy...

Phil
    Fuelly

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianZHP View Post
    If anyone would like to torrent the IGo Primo nav + US/Canada maps, PM me your personal email and I'll send the torrent file over. I've already set the nav up so all you need to do after download is extract the zip file and transfer to your SD card replacing the Kudos map.

If you are unfamiliar with torrents and would like the transfer, I can lead you through the steps. It's very easy...

Phil
    Yes Sir! Will send ya a PM

Also I found a Radio Antenna on eBay for $10. It's the same one that came with the 5150. Apparently this is a Amplified Radio Antenna Adapter.

I didn't hook up theBlue wire as well as Tom and my radio reception isn't very good. Tony did you hook up thisBlue wire?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300889101259?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1438.l2649

Last edited by WOLFN8TR; 08-14-2013 at 06:48 PM.

I've thought about hooking up the blue wire to see if it helps..

From what I read it's mainly for pre-02 cars, they're antenna booster is in the head unit where 02+ is in the pillar...??? I could be wrong.

Eonon in now a Sponsor on E46Fanatics and starting a Group Buy. Maybe even give them some feedback and/or get some questions addressed.
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1001181

Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast