Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Going to Munich--what to see?

Heading out tomorrow for 10 days just outside of Munich. Hitting Oktoberfest (bucket list) and BMW Welt.

Gimme your suggestions for other stuff to see/do!

Ingolstadt and Audi factory and museum are just 1 hour away. I am highly recommend. Ingolstadt is a pretty town as well.
    1.5 hours away, located right on Austrian border, is lake Obersee. It's absolutely stunning Alps view over there. 15-20 minutes away from the lake is Hitler's Alps residence called Berghof. You can take a bus or do the hike. It's located at 6000 ft I believe and view is amazing. While there, you can visit very pretty Austrian city Salzburg. You can do this trip in one day if you wish.
    You mentioned BMW Welt, so I am not going to comment. The only thing I can recommend is to take an actual tour on assembly line. It was great and I highly recommend it. BMW CCA members get discount.
    There are couple of great beer gardens at English Garden. It's very close to city center.
    But beer gardens are everywhere. I personally liked Lowenbrau and Augustiner.

Best of luck in your trip.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks!

English garden was fun! We rented electric-assisted bikes and biked around for a couple hours. There's a cool biergarden in the center. Olympic Park is worth walking through. As everyone will say, enjoy the food and beer. One non-touristy biergarden with a cool outdoor atmosphere is Augustiner-Keller near the train station.
    We also did a day trip to Salzburg, and it was amazing. Beautiful area, enjoy!