Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oldzilla View Post
    I did enjoy it, makes a difference.

And Gary, for sure.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Really want to try one of these...

Sent from my iPhone

I got one hooked up to my car, hands down one of the best mods I ever done, bang for the buck and easy of installation.
    https://d1juqo69tkizbw.cloudfront.net/a3143453-51cd-48a0-a592-16605b6b59d5.large.jpg

Torn between the OEM-ification that can be done with the the SB/sport button an the more "accurate" feel of the pedal box. I'd really love to try either. Did anyone ever get around to making a video? I could definitely make one, only problem is I have neither a pedal box or SB

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Not sure what you mean... a video of what? You can't really "see" the results but you sure feel them when pressing the accelerator. I can post a pic of what my sport button mod looks like. But if you don't do that, then you just have a switch with a cable that you stick under your dash, and I'm guessing the PB is the same thing. If you really want fine tuned adjust-ability then PB is they way you want to go. But with 3 settings (off, med, high) the SB is fine.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

If anything, a video can be taken showing the difference between the time you put your pedal down and the time it takes for the throttle to actually actuate.

I've been dying to see a video of this "throttle response" but all anyone posts is videos that show how much the revs go up with a certain amount of throttle. If someone can make a video showing (in real time) the throttle being blipped and the correlation between when that's pressed and when the revs actually rise, I'd greatly appreciate it!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    +1 (and I want to drive your car and try it!)
    You can drive mine next year when I get it.
    I'm hoping the PedalBox will provide the linear throttle response I'm looking for, which the SprintBooster fails to do. All the SprintBooster does is amplify and leave a dead zone towards the end.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    If anything, a video can be taken showing the difference between the time you put your pedal down and the time it takes for the throttle to actually actuate.
    This is exactly what I meant, sorry if I wasn't clear!
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

I think I'm gonna get a pedal box and sell my sb
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast