Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cody to minimalist everything must go sale.

So some of you know I am making pretty huge changes in my life. If you don't I will explain later. To be honest I am tired of explaining my reasons right now.

The plus side, pretty much everything I own for the most part is for sale.

If you need something or know of something I have you want. Let me know and I will give you a price. Eventually everything down to the decor on the walls will be sold so don't be shy!

I have pretty much all the normal things people have and more. I'm throwing this up on zhp so if anyone needs anything they can get it before I get it all on Craigslist.

Off the too of my head here are some things that can go immediately, if you have interest I will take the time to post pictures and pricing for you:

Electronics:
    2 Xbox 360s with games and kinect
    Xbox 360 Black (new version i think they just call this the slim) with Kinect
    Xbox 360 White 60gb hard drive (older version)
    Games
    Call of Duty MW3
    Call of Duty Black Ops II (this game works sometimes and sometimes it doesnt)
    Assassins Creed II (still in wrapper)
    Kinect Adventures
    Motionsports play for real (Kinect Game)
    Fable The Lost Chapters
    The first Guitar Hero with Guitar and Drums (think I have the mic somewhere too)
    The black xbox also has Alan Wake on the hard drive (I dont know if that stay with the user or not)

Nintendo Wii

Samsung Blu-Ray player

HP desktop - somebody can have this sans the hard drive if they want it - (free just pay for shipping)

Apple Bluetooth wireless magic mouse and keyboard (like new, barely used) - Just the Mouse - $50 Just the Keyboard - $50 Buy them together - $90 (plus shipping)

15.4" Apple MacBook Pro (I will consider selling sans hard drive. This had soda spilled on it. I took it apart and cleaned it out, however it still acts goofy. I think it might possible be just the track pad that is weird. If interested I will discribed more to you.)

Blackberry Tour

Furniture
    Cherry coffee table - $80

(2)Cherry end tables - $100

Tables set (these were all bought as a set) - $150

Cherry armoire - $200 (was $900 new)

Cherry queen size bed frame (Needs a little TLC to the head board but overall in good shape) - $100

2 up right deep freezers

Antique/Decorations

Vintage Lennox China Set

Tons of wall decor and home decor

This is a very small dent in what I will be posting. I have a full house and a garage and will be posting updates as I go. If I have something you think you might want ask. I'm in no need or rush to sell so I won't be giving this stuff away. However I have no use for it anymore and don't expect top dollar for used goods.
    Last edited by M3TA5IN; 06-11-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

PM'd.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    PM'd.
    Replied and added Wii

Sent from my fancy city machine.

Randeaux.. You so sneaky with the PMs...

Assuming John didn't hit you up about the Samsung Blu-ray, I'd be interested. Also would love to see pics and whatnot of the home decor. The lady is always looking for something. Being that you're in PA, probably not a lot of palm trees/Tommy Bahama type decor, but if so, definitely interested!

Lastly, will you split the mouse/keyboard?
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Randeaux.. You so sneaky with the PMs...

Assuming John didn't hit you up about the Samsung Blu-ray, I'd be interested. Also would love to see pics and whatnot of the home decor. The lady is always looking for something. Being that you're in PA, probably not a lot of palm trees/Tommy Bahama type decor, but if so, definitely interested!

Lastly, will you split the mouse/keyboard?
    I will take pictures for you tonight of the Samsung Blu ray and any decor.

Yes I will split the mouse/keyboard.

I did actually have a bunch of palm tree/tommy Bahama stuff. Katie is an interior designer. Our house gets redone every 6 months it seems like. However all the beach theme stuff just went to her brother when he got his own place.

Ok, no worries.
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Dam your Selling everything? Wow. Hope everything is ok.

Gary
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post

Gary
    Everything is ok man or it will be once I get rid of all this crap I thought I needed. Just taking a step back and looking at life a little different these days.

Cody to minimalist everything must go sale.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post

Gary
    Ditto...

Edit nm glad its by choice

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Wait a minute, I'm sorry I do remember reading about your Aunt passing, the wife loosing 3 jobs in like a year, your broken should from paintball etc.

I envy your courage to make this Big change in life. We have very similar situations, my wife also lost 3 jobs in two years, lost two grandparents last year three months apart and I too messed up my right shoulder in a dirtbike accident.

Good Luck Cody...

Gary
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast