Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Little Foreign Car Garage - MA (Boston Area)

Guys,

Just wanted to put up a quick post regarding a recent experience at Little Foreign Car Garage up in Waltham, MA (Greater Boston Area). If there is a better place to put this, please let me know.

I visited Skipper and his team a few weeks ago when up in the area for work - what a pleasant experience! Skipper was an absolute ace, very upfront, really gave you the impression he cared about you/your car. They specialize in all makes of cars and even do their own restoration work (with some great cars in the shop/outside).

I'd be happy to provide more detail if you're interested - just pm me. All I can say is, if you're in need of a great indie in the Boston area - I highly recommend you check them out.

http://www.lfcg.com/
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/little-forei...garage-waltham

'04 ZHP - Orient Blue, 6spd, Alcantara

Thanks for that review! The place is only about 30 minutes from my house, might consider them if I need something done that I can't handle. You didn't mention you had any work done, but any input on how the pricing/quality of work is?
    - Evan - Karting Thread - YouTube -