Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Local BMW Dealer Parts Department - FAIL

So, in the spirit of keeping my ZHP looking great I decided it was time for new mats, a better car cover and with those newly painted wheels some locks. So up a go to Tisher price it all out and figure what the "XXX" I'll hit the local dealer and see if they'll sell me the stuff for close to the web pricing, save some time get the stuff local.

So off I go with a printed price list - walk in to the parts counter explain I'm a BMW CCA member like to get some accessories and was wondering could they match or come kind of close to some pricing off the web.

Answer back - we can only sell at list

Guess that answered my question about where to go for stuff.

What's really disappointing is my service experience there has been great to date. Responsive, reasonably fair on charges etc. Guess it's time to find that good local independent, long term that kind of attitude does not work for me.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Dealers aren't the place for haggling. They will almost never lower a price for you just because you found it online. I learned this quite a while ago...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

So they wouldn't even offer a Club discount ???

But............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................s ometimes a BMW CCA discount will end up being cheaper on some parts.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Just got a Savings card

I don't know what I did to deserve this but, the local dealer I deal with just sent me a card loaded with $1000.00 of savings for parts and labor. The card is good for a 15% discount on any parts or service purchase this year. Not sure if I can use it with the BMWCCA 10% discount even though, there is nothing said that I can't. Hmmm, this could be a 25% discount, not bad for Bimmer. Keep your eye out, I don't think my dealer is special, this is probably a BMW promotion across the country. FYI; the body shop I deal with only gets a 10% discount too.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Things went well between me and the dealer while I was under the warranty/free maintenance period. After that though, it was a different story. I avoid them if I can. I try to get parts on-line, DIY or go to my local independent, Edge Motorworks in Dublin. They're awesome to deal with and a bunch of crazy track guys and gals!

Johnny
    2004 Imola Red over Black Leather. 6-MT, Navigation, Cold Weather Pkg (the wife loves them seat warmers!), 3.46 Diff, UUC Short-Shift Kit, Tranny Mounts, CDV Delete and iPod mount.

When the Air Box and Performance Strut Brace discounts were raging I happened to have my car being serviced under warranty (plus a few extra fluid changes that were not covered). I told my service manager about the pricing, and that I'd get them there if he could match, otherwise, I'd just get it online, no big deal either way for me. Surprisingly, he matched the price. John
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture