Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I asked Paul about that and he said they are not affiliated. I am down to two options but the Aluflegen people are not very responsive and I am not able to get ahold of them on the phone. They may have just lost my business. I am a little nervous about their fit anyhow.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Quote Originally Posted by jjcools View Post
    I asked Paul about that and he said they are not affiliated. I am down to two options but the Aluflegen people are not very responsive and I am not able to get ahold of them on the phone. They may have just lost my business. I am a little nervous about their fit anyhow.
    That would be enough to make me go in a different direction. I hate that kind of customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    That would be enough to make me go in a different direction. I hate that kind of customer service.
    Exactly. If you feel you're not getting timely responses now, imagine what happens when you have a problem with products or shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    Exactly. If you feel you're not getting timely responses now, imagine what happens when you have a problem with products or shipping.
    Precisely. Usually people hustle like crazy to get the sale -- only to suck during the post-sale process. These guys, though, suck before the sale has even been done.

I'd move on.

Moved on, and found them elsewhere for the same price but still the offset put me off so I am back to the Euro Spec ESR1. I think I am going to go with these unless for some reason the wife decides I can spend the $$ on forgestars by 2/28...D-day for the wheel purchase.
    -JJ

The Vt996s look great on our cars! Personally I wouldnt get em, but they still look very agressive!

Rough idea

I would go with the 2nd ones myself, but I really want VMR V710s. How about TSW Nurgring? They would look incredible on your car!

Those TSW look nice!!!! and I read they are light, similar process as the Forgestar wheels. I would look at the 18s I think for this wheel.

I checked it out though and their offsets are a bit funny. Rears are 40 and the fronts are 35 but only an 8" width. The rear would work if I ran 255s I think and rolled the fenders. Hmmmmmm. Now I like these a lot. Maybe I will put a call into modbargains and see what they say.

Can I run a 235 front and a 255 rear or will that make things crazy or make my fronts look too beefy.
    -JJ

JJ, the VMR V710's that I had 235 fronts and 255 rears. Remember too that the OEM ZHP setup is 225 front and 255 rear.

Bav Auto has pretty good pricing on those TSWs...

I wish they were available in regular silver rather than polished, I would have em

New theory...

What if I run 8.5 et35 square and 235/35 and 255/40 tires? Is that whack? FOr some reason this appeals to me as I could still get a tad wider rear but it would be pretty close to square. IDK WTD!!

I am not willing to go with the 9.5 rear cause I do not want the wheels to show up and them have a hella of a time getting them to fit without rubbing.

For some reason I am lusting after those Alufugen wheels and AA has them so I will not have to work with the flakey guy at Alufugen that did get back to me finally BTW.
    -JJ

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast