Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WeissLicht LED License Plate Housing

Just installed the WeissLicht Xenon White Error-Free LED License Plate Housings from jlevi. I'm very pleased with the quality and light output. Tried regular LED bulbs but they popped out when I would close the trunk. They were also a few mm too long so it bent the prongs on the car. Anyway, these are great! WeissLicht Xenon White Error-Free LED License Plate Housing

Last edited by iZHP; 02-04-2011 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Moved to Product Reviews

I think this will be a great addition to our product review subforum.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

There's supposed to be an error for the license plate lights? When one of mine was out, I never saw any kind of warning for it whatsoever. I had to find out by having to get out of the car at one point at night and finding a light out on return. OEM bulbs.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    There's supposed to be an error for the license plate lights? When one of mine was out, I never saw any kind of warning for it whatsoever. I had to find out by having to get out of the car at one point at night and finding a light out on return. OEM bulbs.
    supposed to. Mine did it with the orig. bulbs and so did the gf's 325.

Anyone know of reliable replacement LED bulbs that fit the OE housings well, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
    Anyone know of reliable replacement LED bulbs that fit the OE housings well, etc.?
    Yea, they'll fit in your OE housing fine. You'll have to bend the prongs alittle and twist the bulb at a certain angle for them to fit...but I never had a problem

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    Yea, they'll fit in your OE housing fine. You'll have to bend the prongs alittle and twist the bulb at a certain angle for them to fit...but I never had a problem
    Brand? Source?

Quote Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
    Brand? Source?
    Umnitza Predator ION V4s

Me.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance