Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

hello from the Bay Area

Hi all,

I just traded up from my 2004 325 M56 to a 2005 ZHP! I've been hunting all over for info about what makes the ZHP different, especially since mine's an auto *dodges thrown tomatoes*.

I had my 325 for about 2.5 years and got into autocross with it. When I learned about the "fun" extras that came with the M56 SULEV, I decided to keep the car fully stock and seek out a 330. I had planned on waiting to purchase a car in early 2014 since I work full time and I'm finishing my MBA in a few weeks, so I didn't want to bother buying/selling a car. But one day I was browsing Craigslist and found THE one. After a PPI and some research, I pulled the trigger.

2005 330i ZHP
    4d
    auto
    Imola Red
    115,000 miles
    3rd owner
    No records

I've only ever seen one other 4 door Imola Red, so I really wanted this one; love the color.

I'm still working through a few hiccups on the car, like a rough idle (I'm thinking VANOS related) and a sunroof drain leak on the driver's side.

After that I plan on doing a full suspension rebuild next year and then maybe a few slight engine upgrades in late 2014/2015.

I'll get my sig/avatar up n running after the holiday.

Autocross in the 325

Red vs Blue (future sig)

Stephen

Stephen, Welcome.

Sent from my S4 > Mason, OH
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

AWWWW YEAH more NorCal. Welcome to the site, Stephen. (is it Stephen as if Steven or as in Steffan?)

By the way, please read up on this thread and let us know if you are interested. http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...t-summer-(2014)
    In the market for an E90 M3

Welcome to the forums!
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

Welcome to the family. Check out/clean your ICV for the rough idle.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome to another NorCal member.

I'll check out the ICV, too. My idle is fine once the car is warmed up, which I found other people saying that's related to some VANOS seals (they idea was that they expand a bit when they get warm).

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    AWWWW YEAH more NorCal. Welcome to the site, Stephen. (is it Stephen as if Steven or as in Steffan?)
    "Steven." As far as everyone I've met, "Staffan" is spelt StephAn.

Welcome

Welcome and congrats on the 'new' ZHP. BTW, we don't diss auto's, 325s, or whatever here.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast