Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Good Deal for 2nd Set?

Hey guys,

Just came across this Craigslist offering. Seems like a good deal and as far as I can tell, these are pretty bolt on for our cars. The tires aren't the most amazing part of this deal, but they're still ~$120/per...making this about a $700 savings all things considered.

Thoughts?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/2195523993.html

Brand new for $749.00 here...

http://www.modbargains.com/BMW-E46-Wheels.htm

I would say if you're not jazzed about the tires...just get the brand new ones with no scratches or rash...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    That price is per wheel. Quite a bit more than what he was looking at.

I really like the wheels...and the tires will do until I can run them out, just don't know anything about them. I'm hoping to get better pictures of the rash and peeling from the seller. If it's not bad, $600 seems like a good deal for the set.

lol...I thought for four. Thanks Eli...

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    That price is per wheel. Quite a bit more than what he was looking at.
    lol...I thought for four. Thanks Eli...

Quote Originally Posted by 04ZHP_PDX View Post
    I really like the wheels...and the tires will do until I can run them out, just don't know anything about them. I'm hoping to get better pictures of the rash and peeling from the seller. If it's not bad, $600 seems like a good deal for the set.
    Look at the top link.

Same rims here for $699.00 for four...brand new.

http://www.modbargains.com/_e/E46_Wh...6_3_Series.htm