Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Damn right I did Charlie. HAHAHAHAH It will be my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    If you don't mind , I will gladly take it.
    All yours bro. I'll let you know when its ready.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    Wohoo! Like my packaging paper?? :P
    I did Spent a bit looking at it before I threw it out

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Steve,

Just remember before fully pulling out the dash, there's an electrical connector that needs to be disconnected then you can pull out the dash. Take a picture of the connector so when you're ready to install the new dash, you can make the necessary electrical connection for the replacement dash.

Another thing is that the dash has a tip at the front center part that is used as an "alignment" and inserts into a small square hole at the center point of the dash/windshield....you will see this when you slowly pull the dash back...just be sure to align the replacement dash into that hole when you reinstall the dash

I guess that was the hardest part in reinstalling my dash.....on a scale of 1 to 10 I with 10 being the hardest.... I would say dash replacement was a solid 1 for me.

As for PM's just be sure to include pictures....there's nothing more difficult than trying to help out w/o pictures. Having pictures with areas of concerned circled makes things so much easier to explain...

The door panels weren't too hard to do and I have the perfect DIY to show you how that is done....a very good friend of mine changed out his entire interior (Dove Grey to Imola Red) and dyed his interior nappa leather door panels and it turned out very well. Here's the link and page you want to go to:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=420333&page=16

I will be honest...this is a time consuming job but when done will be well worth the effort to complete

I was going to do this as well but then came across the OEM CSL door panels and decided to go this route
    Keep the info flowing Charlie! Thank you for all that, seriously. I'm close to pulling the trigger on this and all this information you guys are posting is extremely helpful in making the call. True Mafia fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    Awesome, thank you for that. The first link is a huge help. I don't want to get into painting/dying anything right now. When are you planning on doing your dash Shawn?
    Yeah I like how he did those black/tan cards.
    Shad (Smolck) hooked me up with a dash and some other black parts.paid for it today. It ships on Monday. I'll pick up NB rear seat and door cards, and black deck from Bill at the reunion. I think it will be a summertime project while my son's car is here for a bit. I will probably have to have the front seats dyed by a local guy for about $200.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Will these fit my Hotchkis sways? Might be a dumb question but I want to be sure before I pick up a set.

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-53...inks-pair.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    Will these fit my Hotchkis sways? Might be a dumb question but I want to be sure before I pick up a set.

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-53...inks-pair.aspx

These should fit the sways.

These should fit the sways.
    Already purchased . Hopefully gets rid of some issues I've been having

What issues do you have?

What issues do you have?
    Slight front end clunk on small bumps and the car seems to float a bit at highway speeds.

New FCABs and RTABs which I thought would fix the clunk, so hopefully the end links solve that. For the floating, I'm hoping these will help but it could be uneven tire wear that I created by putting off alignment.

The clunk is from the front or the rear?

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast