Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Ride height looks perfect. And good choice on the Potenza. I am loving my set as well.
    Thanks Vas. Very happy with the Potenza's so far, I was reluctant at first since the car had PS2's on them at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Lol, I forgot your car was OB! Your sig made it look black. Ride height looks fantastic! Depending on speed bumps, I might have gone another half inch down, but I could never do that where I live.

I can't decide on black vs chrome grills.
    Lol, peep the new sig! Thanks for the compliments. This as about as low I can go driving it every day. The back rubs when I drive it too hard, but I think its b/c of the 15mm spacers. And possibly because I have my jack and my ice hockey equipment in the trunk at the moment. Still, nothing a fender rolling can't fix.

Right now I have a set of matte black grills, looking to switch to gloss. Your sig tempts me to switch back to chrome, but I'll change my mind as soon as I walk up on my car again. Haha!

I really like the height you have!! If you have time, would you mind measuring the height from the fender to the lower part of the rim?

Will do man. Check back sometime tomorrow. Off the top of my head, I know its around 22 1/4". I did a bit of measuring when I was adjusting the height.

Steve, everything is looking great! When you have some mileage in your new setup be sure to tell us how you like/dislike it

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    I really like the height you have!! If you have time, would you mind measuring the height from the fender to the lower part of the rim?

22 1/2" up front and just over 22 1/4" in the rear (I have my jack and ice hockey bag in the trunk, could account for a bit of sag).
    10mm front/15mm rear to bring everything flush.

Very nice sir! That will be helpful when I raise my car. Thanks!

sent from Moto X Dev Edition

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Steve, everything is looking great! When you have some mileage in your new setup be sure to tell us how you like/dislike it
    Thanks again Charlie. Long way to go, but building it is the best part! Loving the current setup so far, I just need to replace FCABs & RTABs to tighten the steering back up.

Steve, FCABs are easy to replace...RTABs however are a PITA to replace...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Steve, FCABs are easy to replace...RTABs however are a PITA to replace...

Never a good thing to hear. That bad, even with the MIS tool?

I know if I try this I will most likely mess it up...I will either enlist help from some good friends to do this or take my car to the shop and pay to have it done to save the frustration of messing the job up....but that's me

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast