Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Go back to the zhp. Patience. If E90, I don't know enough about them to comment.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Ugh... there is nothing decent local. ZHP/E90/E53/etc - nothing. I've even gone as far as to look into A4/A3/GTI and a few mazdas...

This is the only semi-decent local option: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...843655986.html

100km (60miles) on the car, and seller won't be back in town until next Tuesday, which is a pain for me :/

I was looking at GTI's as well as A4's when I was shopping for a new car. I just couldn't deal with FWD in the GTI and I'm not a fan of the A4's.

One will show up. I couldn't find an e92 anywhere near me that fit my specifications and then suddenly the perfect one popped up not even 30 miles from me!
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Looks like a nice car.

About the ad: I don't get the whole "serious inquiries only" and barely having info about the car. Not even mileage?
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Looks like a nice car.

About the ad: I don't get the whole "serious inquiries only" and barely having info about the car. Not even mileage?
    Drive me nuts, too.

I just found this one: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...861703874.html

Looks like a winner, and I think I'm willing to settle for the coupe. Going to check it out tomorrow (I'm sure I'll love it), and am thinking about offering $24k out the door (we have 12% sales tax). Thoughts on the price?

// edit - scratch that.

Just spoke to my buddy, and this is his old car, that he totalled. Then this is a rebuild :/

Mustang GT was my primary BMW competitor, but I just couldn't get over the cheap interior. Hell of a car though with the 5.0.

Not a fan of mustangs...

Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    Not a fan of mustangs...
    +1

Shawn in VA.
    Via thumbs and Tapatalk.

Can I ask why you aren't considering E46 M3? Need 4 doors?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast