Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello ZHPMAFIA !

Hello everyone!

My name is Apryl (WOLFN8TR'S Wife) and I'm a BeachBody Coach. As a BeachBody Coach I offer Fitness and Nutrition advice to members for Free! Also you can order all the workout videos from my website.

We also offer Shakeology! Shakeology is a healthy meal replacement that is available via BeachBody. The workouts combined with Shakeology have given me and others great results. Many people with health problems have experienced great results just drinking Shakeology once per day. Just ask Gary (WOLFN8TR) how much he likes Shakeology!

Look for my upcoming thread in the Members Only Section as a Affiliate Advertiser I can offer Shakeology at a discount and! Get Healthy and support ZHPMAFIA at the same time!

My BeachBody website!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS SHAKEOLOGY®?

Shakeology® is the most delicious, nutrient-dense,
    superfood-packed protein shake on the planet.

It contains more than 70 natural ingredients derived from rich, nutrient-dense whole-food sources from around the world.
    Shakeology is so incredibly healthy, no other single food item out
    there can supply you with all the nutrients, vitamins, proteins, and
    minerals in the amounts you need the way one delicious shake can.*

Shakeology truly is NUTRITION SIMPLIFIED.

SHAKEOLOGY CAN TRANSFORM YOUR HEALTH BY HELPING:*

Curb cravings for sugar and junk food
    Promote weight loss
    Increase energy levels
    Improve digestion and regularity
    Support your immune system
    Support cardiovascular health

WHAT'S IN SHAKEOLOGY?
    Shakeology Ingredients and Nutrition Facts

Shakeology is packed with more than 70 of the world's most potent, most nutritious, and most delicious ingredients. Not only does it provide a wide range of essential nutrients from the fruits and vegetables you should be eating every day, you'll also reap the benefits of incredibly nutritious food you'd otherwise never have the opportunity to eat. Food that nutrition science has shown to be highly advantageous to your health.

Everything in Shakeology has been carefully selected for its unique nutritional quality, including ingredients that herbalists and natural wellness doctors have been using for centuries to holistically heal and fuel the body.*

SHAKEOLOGY IS PACKED WITH SUPERFOODS.

What's a Superfood? Superfood is the collective name given to the most nutrient-dense foods on our planet. Superfoods go beyond meeting basic nutritional needs; instead, they have high concentrations of multiple nutrients, such as antioxidants, phytonutrients, or adaptogens, that work together to support the immune system and help fight aging.*

SHAKEOLOGY'S KEY INGREDIENTS FALL
    INTO THESE 5 NUTRIENT GROUPS:

PROTEIN and ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
    ANTIOXIDANTS
    PHYTONUTRIENTS
    ADAPTOGENS
    PREBIOTICS, PROBIOTICS and DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
    PROTEIN and ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS can help you:*

Build and repair muscles
    Reduce hunger and food cravings
    Promote ideal blood sugar levels
    Support brain function to help promote alert thinking and a positive mood
    Promote healthy skin, hair, and nails

SUPERFOOD, SUPER PROTEIN: SACHA INCHI.
    Not only is sacha inchi a great source of protein, it's also a superfood. Which makes this Shakeology ingredient twice as good for you.

An organic vegetable protein that's easily assimilated
    Naturally rich in good fats and fiber, which help control your appetite
    Helps promote the body's natural anti-inflammatory response
    Has a high concentration of omega fatty acids—providing a perfect balance of omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9

SHAKEOLOGY NON-VEGAN FORMULAS USE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATES INSTEAD OF CONCENTRATES.
    If you're thinking to yourself right now, "Why isolates? What's the difference between an isolate and a concentrate? And why should I care?" keep reading.

Whey protein is a high-quality complete protein with rich amounts of all the
    essential and branched-chain amino acids.
    Isolates are purer than concentrates, containing 90% or more protein.
    Concentrates contain between 29% and 89% protein.
    Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey protein, which is why they're assimilated so quickly and efficiently into the body.
    Isolates contain very little, if any, fat and lactose.
    Isolates are a great choice if you're lactose intolerant, or if you experience bloating or other problems associated with concentrates.
    Last edited by BeachBody; 07-04-2013 at 04:42 PM.
    - P90X - P90X2 - INSANITY - T25 - TURBO FIRE - BRAZIL BUTT LIFT - 10 MIN TRAINER -
    - SHAKEOLOGY & FITNESS THREAD - * CLICK HERE TO ORDER * - SUPPORT ZHPMAFIA WHEN U SHOP -

Hi Wifey! It's about time you joined...LoL!

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Welcome! Now pic of your car or it didn't happen!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372972401.866167.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  61.8 KB
    - P90X - P90X2 - INSANITY - T25 - TURBO FIRE - BRAZIL BUTT LIFT - 10 MIN TRAINER -
    - SHAKEOLOGY & FITNESS THREAD - * CLICK HERE TO ORDER * - SUPPORT ZHPMAFIA WHEN U SHOP -

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBody View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372972401.866167.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  61.8 KB
    Very nice, looks just like Wolf's
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Nice to have you around. Thanks for looking out for our longevity.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome!
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Very nice, looks just like Wolf's
    That's because it is, and mine!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Nice to have you around. Thanks for looking out for our longevity.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Of Course and Thank You for letting me join Dane!

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Welcome!
    Thanks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast