Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A New Member From NorCal

Hey guys,
    My name is Dimitri. I'm a seventeen year old from the Chico area of Northern California. This year I will be a senior in highschool. A week ago, I bought and paid for my first car, a mystic blue with silver cube interior, 03 330i zhp (pictures soon). It came with a bsw speaker upgrade, dinan intake, borla exhaust, and koni adjustable shocks. I'm a very obsessivebperson and am anal retentive about my bimmer, as many of you probably are .

I first found this website when I was deciding between a zhp and an e36 M3. After seeing how courteous the members of this forum were, I was eager to join (should I choose the zhp). I feel very special to have been able to join this great community you've created. Hopefully i'll learn a lot and spend a lot of time on this awesome forum!

Dimitri

Welcome to the forums Dimitri! It's good to see some fellow Northern California folks! I'm sure you will learn a lot on here! Can't wait to see some pics!
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

WOOT! Moar NorCal. I'm in Sacramento, there are two of us here (Pip, Sean, is in Rancho Cordova). Glad to have you here.

So, I'm betting that you are Russian, jus like me, but I actually had a Dimitri call me once and he was Greek, so I'll let you tell us.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    WOOT! Moar NorCal. I'm in Sacramento, there are two of us here (Pip, Sean, is in Rancho Cordova). Glad to have you here.

So, I'm betting that you are Russian, jus like me, but I actually had a Dimitri call me once and he was Greek, so I'll let you tell us.
    Aha I get that a lot. It's greek actually. By any chance, were you selling a silver 330i zhp on craigslist? About a month ago i texted a guy named Dario, from sacramento, who asked me the russian name question. He too said he was russian.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Dimitri View Post
    Aha I get that a lot. It's greek actually. By any chance, were you selling a silver 330i zhp on craigslist? About a month ago i texted a guy named Dario, from sacramento, who asked me the russian name question. He too said he was russian.
    Das me! What are the odds. Glad you found a ZHP! Nice to have you here. You are gonna like this place.

Das me! What are the odds. Glad you found a ZHP! Nice to have you here. You are gonna like this place.
    This is pretty crazy haha. Good luck selling your zhp. She's a beaut . I'm sure this place is going to be awesome!

Welcome.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by trancenation View Post
    Welcome to the forums Dimitri! It's good to see some fellow Northern California folks! I'm sure you will learn a lot on here! Can't wait to see some pics!
    Thanks for the welcome! Glad to know there's a few of us on here!

Here is the thread about my ZHP accident if you care to see: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...=bringing+back

Here is the thread about my ZHP accident if you care to see: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...=bringing+back
    Wow, that is an impressive feat. Nice job!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast