Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: new to me 05!

Threaded View

new to me 05!

First off, this forum is great, it's rare to find a group of people that don't trash talk each other, and are supportive even with FS threads.

So I picked up an 05 Alpine on Gray sedan, steptronic, Factory Navigation and Heated Seats, with 66,800 miles on it yesterday.

I apologize for the glamorous setting, was in high gear driving home and had to take a few shots for posterity.

I plan on searching for most of these answers but figured I'd get them all out here first since its a "projects" thread

There are no manuals with the car, can anyone tell me the recommended Oil weight is (don't want to start any oil debate, just looking for the weight), additionally where I could buy the manuals?

Going to do some basic maintenance, plugs, oil, air filter this weekend, anything else to look at?
    Oil, air, cabin air done!

Washer fluid pump isn't working, I want to check the fuses, but not sure which fuse box, fuse.
    Pump replaced

Drivers window regulator is on its last legs.
    Lubed window tracks, seems to be working ok for now.

Has factory nav and Sirius, NEED to get an Aux in don't care about Ipod control.
    Aux installed

The steering wheel is pretty shot, not a high priority but I'd like to replace it.
    Cleaned, looks great!

There was only 1 Key, need to talk to the dealer about a replacement.
    Last edited by elsanto; 07-26-2013 at 08:05 AM.