Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB: 6MT ZHP sedan on East Coast

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Thought I'd throw this up to at least document my search and keep everything organized. Hope this doesn't become the internet's longest-running thread.

Year(s): Any

Budget: Up to $15K depending on condition

Desired location of vehicle: Ideal would be within a few hours of Washington, DC, but I can go national for a great opportunity (drove wife’s current car here from middle of Louisiana).

Desired Mileage: <120K, but <100K will be easier to sell to the wife. The lower the better, but would take higher mileage and great, document maintenance over lower mileage and bare minimum maintenance.

Transmission type: 6MT

Desired number of Doors: 4

Desired Color combos: Really not picky about exterior color and could live with most anything. Top two choices would be imola and stahlgrau, last choice would be grey green. Top interior would be Alcantara, then probably black, gray, NB.

Desired Packages: ZHP (obviously), don’t really care about cold weather or premium (unless someone tells me the lumbar support is amazing). Would like xenons, but not a dealbreaker.

Funds lined up? Yes

Have a car you need to sell first? No

I’d like to avoid heavy mods, and any sort of accident or body work is basically impossible to sell to the wife (she is convinced that repairs are always sloppy and turn the car into a deathtrap). I can replace a cooling system and whatnot, but I'd rather not have to do it immediately upon getting a car unless it's substantially reflected in price.

Been to see this and this. Both were cheap for the mileage, but it really showed in condition.

I searched and found two candidates around here (both Imola over Alcantara, too):
    2004-BMW-330i-ZHP-IR-Alcantara-6MT-107k-mi-13700-Rockville-MD
    VA-2004-Imola-ZHP-Alcantara-6MT
    Going to try to get some more info and photos and hopefully one of these works out

Welcome and happy hunting. Where are you located? I'm in Stafford. --Saw you other post that you are near Tysons.
    Last edited by ELCID86; 07-11-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Vienna, right by the Dunn Loring metro if you're familiar with the area on a detailed level or by the crossing of I-66 and I-495 if you're familiar with the area on a gross level.

The lumbar support is amazing.

To me anyway... lower back has always been a bit weak and I'm pretty picky about seats I'm willing to sit in for long periods of time. I love my seats (ZHP & performance), like most things on these cars they see to strike a near perfect balance between sporty stiffness and long-trip comfortable.

Good luck on the search!