Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

E46 BMW Bentley Service Manual

E46 Bentley Manual has been received. It is a gorgeous hard cover book, and was purchased for approximately $97 shipped from a seller on eBay.

I am hereby offering a couple of pages from the manual to whoever needs a particular section but hasn't gotten around to buying one yet. I will not scan entire chapters, only a couple of pages of the information you need, and will only PM the scans to whoever needs it (it will not be posted publicly).

Feel free to contact me if you need certain sections.

Please note: This is not my work. All credit to Bentley Publishers and their sources for the creation of this book. If you like the material, buy it!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Nice gesture dude.

it's a great product - it isn't cheap, but i've used my e36 Bentley so much it has easily paid for itself......
    - now with 5 speeds

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

shipping is $75 so that he doesnt have to pay as high of ebay commission, if someone wanted to be a douche about it, report = account warning :3

ok....I still don't understand....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yes. This is a classic way to avoid fees. The final price is how the auction fees are assessed. Shipping is not included in that calculation. So, you have this guy selling the Bentley for $1. However, shipping is $75. eBay gets a commission for the $1 sale.

Mmm...ok. Got it.........................Boss

Report his butt, this is what ruins the integrity of a good site.

ronierogers Guest
    thats too expensive! can i just get is from xxxxxxxx? LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast