Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thank You All Who Came To My House

Katie and I would like to thank everyone who came to our house. You are all such a great group to hang out with and all very well mannered. Everyone always cleans up after themselves and helps out where ever it is needed.

Special Thank to the following:

Brett - You showed up early Friday and honestly were such a huge help. Brett ran some last minute errands for us and also gave me and Katie the only alone time we had all weekend before I left for California. You were a huge help, man.

Dane - Thank you for taking over the grill from Katie, you are the best frozen hamburger cooker I know. Also, thank you for taking lead on the group parking at BF and leading that charge.

Kaylor (Mr. Herbert) and Steve (DaddyO) - I think you guys literally saved my life with the food you offered me at Bimmerfest. I was about to collapse from to much alcohol and not enough food. You 2 are great people and hope we can hang out more.

Kaylor, thanks for such a great time Saturday night, without you I couldn't of held down the beer pong table for 6 games in a row.

Rob (NewJack) - Thank you for making me laugh uncontrollably all Saturday night.

Bobby (Audi) - Thanks for all the help you always give me man when it comes to getting the cars ready. Without you I would be a mess.

My flight is about to land and I am going to lose internet connection, everyone that was at my house this weekend was awesome! Katie and I were so happy to hang out with such a good group and we are always taken back by how sincere and genuine this group is.

See you guys soon!

Cody
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Your office floor is still as hard as I remember it lol.

Thanks for having us, Cody!

From a GS3, this was sent.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Sorry I didn't get to come back saturday afternoon, I was really looking forward to it. It was still great cruising to show and hanging out!

Also, hit me up if you and Katie wanted to do that photoshoot. You guys can check out my site at www.TomandKeidi.com

Had a lot of fun hanging out. Have a good trip. Get that job done & get back east!

Thanks for having me Cody. It was a blast!
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Thanks for having me Cody. It was a blast!
    +1

I feel that this thread is running in reverse - we need to be thanking you both for opening up your home to a bunch of car-crazies, and welcoming us as family. A huge THANK YOU to you both for your generous hospitality! Those members unable to attend, you really missed a great gathering of awesome people!

-Brettski

Yes. I personally thanked the Stevenson's when I left their beautiful home. Couldn't ask for a more fun or classier couple to hang with for the evening. Thanks again for everything.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim