Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Can I ask one of the powers that be to move all posts from this thread into my "car thread" (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-snow-white)? I'll be posting updates once I get the ordered parts, and think it would be good to have all updates relating to my car in a single thread. Should have just bumped that one with this question... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    Can I ask one of the powers that be to move all posts from this thread into my "car thread" (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-snow-white)? I'll be posting updates once I get the ordered parts, and think it would be good to have all updates relating to my car in a single thread. Should have just bumped that one with this question... Thanks!
    I'll do it tomorrow. Still digging out from the move.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I'll do it tomorrow. Still digging out from the move.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, boss!

I've been neglecting the interior cleaning for a few the last few months and decided to do a proper detailing job today. Cleaned out about two pounds of dog hair from the car today; the rear seat covers took over an hour to vacuum completely! Took off a ton of winter grime, too.

Posts about cleaning interior, puts up picture of exterior.

Car is looking great.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post

Car is looking great.
    Haha, I know. The pics were an afterthought, and with the poor lighting and my iPhone for a camera, I doubt the interior would have turned out as anything other than a black blur.

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post

Car is looking great.
    Dario, if my interior was very dirty I would do the same.....it's sort of like not airing your dirty laundry for everyone to see.....

There is another option of what might be causing this. Have you ever had the carbon cleaned out from the engine? The n54 has major problems with carbon build up. They do a media blast to clean the carbon out of the engine using walnut shells. I have 43k on my car and and having this done hopefully friday. I have been told that it can feel similar to a bad coil. (Which i have already had on my car and i dont have a tune yet). My car has a hesitation under load right now and i am hoping this cures it. Good luck, keep us posted on the outcome.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

I just noticed a single, black, plastic hook-like thing in my trunk. Seems to be attached via one of the cut outs in the top of the trunk. What the heck is it and how much extra horsepower is it good for?

If it's a carbon issue and it's just beginning you can try to burn some of it off. From talking with some "experts" the best way is every 5-7k miles go on the highway in 3rd gear around 4500rpm for 30 mins or so. Clean the carbon right out
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast