Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Back in the day, I'm told that Geico would ask if you owned one ... and then promptly refuse coverage, saying that owners of radar detectors were more likely to speed and by extension be in accidents. I'm guessing things have changed since then ... that they want your money bad enough to not ask. If you're happy with them, well, that's great ... but I'd be cautious in talking with them and letting it drop that you own a detector.
    BTW my annual premium on the ZHP with USAA is under $700, partly due to my age and a pretty clean (but not perfect) driving record. If you can qualify for USAA membership, its a terrific outfit with great prices.

yeah...its been ok with them.

Who can be a member of usaa?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    yeah...its been ok with them.

Who can be a member of usaa?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    USAA

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/why_...s_usaa_for_you

On insurance products: Active duty military, veterans, spouses, surviving spouses and parents.

Other people can generally apply for other services - banking, investments, lines of credit, credit cards, etc.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

So...you would have to be affiliated with the military somehow (basically) for USAA to be an option.

And basically..now your jacking the Geico thread with USAA stuff.....lol....

You just can't help yourself can you?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

No worries. They have not asked me about the radar detector. And I have not offered to them about it. I think we'll be just fine.

BUMP

Just my input. Geico (Government Employee Insurance Company) <--- fun fact for you

Is the only insurance I have ever had, nobody has ever been able to come close to them for me, and by close I mean the next cheapest quote I got was $1400 a year above GEICO!

I have also had to put a claim in through Geico which was easy and super awesome how they took care of it. My deductible was $500 but due to some parts I was able to source for them, I paid $47 when all said and done.

Good to know. I can't complain. Their Web site is great. They answer my questions on the phone. And they were cheaper than Allstate and AAA.

Just got myself a quote! You're welcome, family.

This is actually the second quote I've gotten from them, the first one being a few years ago; they're making a much better offer this time 'round . . .

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Glad to hear it.

So...you would have to be affiliated with the military somehow (basically) for USAA to be an option.

And basically..now your jacking the Geico thread with USAA stuff.....lol....

You just can't help yourself can you?
    Hehe - was just responding.

I got my Geico quote last night. Gotta verify same coverage and home insurance doesn't go up. Otherwise it looked good.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234