I was traveling for work, and when I went out to my car on Monday morning it would not start. When trying to start, nothing would happen. I could hear the fuel pump come on and the battery had a full charge, so I suspected the starter. Munich Auto was close to my hotel, and I saw some good online reviews, so I decided to give them a call.

Ray, who I think is the owner, answered the telephone. I told him my predicament, and he told me to get the car to him and it would be fixed by Thursday, which was when I was leaving. He told me that if it was the starter, it would be $670 after parts, labor and tax.

I got the car to him Monday afternoon, and he did a diagnostic on it to make sure no other part of the electrical system was fouling up. They confirmed that it was the starter. They had the car fixed by Tuesday afternoon. Picked up the car on Wednesday morning and the price owed was the price quoted. I was very happy with the service they provided. Would use them again and recommend them to a friend or family member.

FYI - they charge $87 (parts, labor, and tax) for an oil change.

http://www.austinbmwrepair.com/