Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red face New Member/ New BMW 330 ZHP owner

Hey guys I'm very proud to be part of the ZHP Mafia. I've been looking for a forum to join for a while now, because I'd like to be dedicated to only one and I think I found the perfect one. I own a 2004 ZHP . I'll try to post pictures up as soon as possible. I'll be around the site trying to help others and also asking for advice that is not already on the forum.

Like I said I'm very excited to be part of the forum and am looking forward to share my experience with my new ZHP with all of you guys. (btw I had the car for about 2 or 3 months now)

Welcome to the site. Glad you think highly enough of us to make us your primary site.

We're looking forward to seeing you on a daily basis.

Great to have you.

Welcome!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome to the family. Cant wait to see some pics.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Looking forward to eye candy and welcome to the Mafia. You made a very good choice.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome to your newest obsession!

Welcome!

Thanks guys. While on the site I was wondering how to post pictures up before I am able to take them. Do I put them in my album? and how do I get a "cool" picture up next to my user-name? and... one more question... How do i put a cool picture of my car under my replies? (like everyone else?)

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Welcome to your newest obsession!
    While reading this my friend looked at me and said "You look so concentrated." =]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast