Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Use photobucket for your photos to link by using the link photos link next to the globe on the reply screen. Go to edit profile and add signature to add text below your name. You must first take cool photos of your car before you can post them! (but that is where you would put them for your signature) Avatar is the one up top by your name. Same technique as the signature.
    Marcus has a post at the beginning of the new members section called navigating the site, that may help you a little with the photos. Photobucket is easy. I didnt know about it before this site either. Host your photos there, and then link to them from this site in your posts.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

welcome to the family bro . waiting for pics

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Use photobucket for your photos to link by using the link photos link next to the globe on the reply screen. Go to edit profile and add signature to add text below your name. You must first take cool photos of your car before you can post them! (but that is where you would put them for your signature) Avatar is the one up top by your name. Same technique as the signature.
    Marcus has a post at the beginning of the new members section called navigating the site, that may help you a little with the photos. Photobucket is easy. I didnt know about it before this site either. Host your photos there, and then link to them from this site in your posts.
    thank you so much, ill try to have pictures up within a week, its hard because of the snow still outside on my block. I dont like taking it out in the snow

Quote Originally Posted by L0veZHP View Post
    thank you so much, ill try to have pictures up within a week, its hard because of the snow still outside on my block. I dont like taking it out in the snow
    But.....your car wants to be driven in the snow.....trust me. Your car called me last night and told me.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome! Your car has our phone numbers.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

My car.....sad....peering out into the beautiful fresh blanket of snow....wanting, yearning to be played in, and mastered, as a ZHP can.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Lol you guys are funny, It is pretty cool (driving in the snow) but the problem is that there are way to many cars to try anything too crazy.. But i would like to know more about driving it in the snow..... Dane. =] (btw i sadly have an automatic, NYC = TOO MUCH TRAFFIC, i plan to get paddle shifters and some mods in the future tho)

Alright these pictures are of the day i bought the $10.5k car! <3 lol (i don't have recent because of weather)

I TOOK THESE PICTURES WHEN MY UNCLED PULLED UP WITH HIS X6

Last edited by L0veZHP; 02-09-2011 at 09:19 PM.

4 Doors FTMFW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    4 Doors FTMFW!!!!!
    oh yeah 4DR is the best... theres something i love about a 4DR looking better and out performing a 2DR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast