Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Zhpe30abe's Project Thread

Hey guys! I just became a member yesterday, but I have been lurking on here since I got my ZHP. My name is Abe. I purchased my 2004 DS 330i 6 speed with black leather interior on September 29th which is my birthday. It's going to be my daily driver. I also have an 89 e30 which is my show car. Her name is Eve =]

And this is my ZHP the first day I got her (My Gf is driving)

Since then I have been modding it. First things first was getting rid of all the amber and replacing the horrible headlight lenses. I bought all euro clear corners, side markers, red and clear tails, and new lenses. Then I got a front plate delete trim.

Here she is with all new lights =] Night and day difference

I also sprayed the lower grill because it was faded grey. The windshield cowl was trashed so I bought a brand new one.

The front seat, arm rest, ebrake handle and cup holder were reallyworn so I got new ones from my buddies recently crashed zhp. Also purchased a new zhp weighted knob and euro tray

Also installed some LED reverse bulbs and license plate bulbs

Next on the list is maintenance. She needs a vanos rebuild, motor and trans mounts and an air pump. Then after all that is finished I can start with the suspension. Will be ordering coilovers and any other components that might need to be addressed.

Welcome! Seems you're really rolly on the maintenance and mods, nice work!

Really like your E30, too. I will have to own one at some point.

Thanks man! And yes I am. I'm super OCD lol. So all the little cosmetic issues were bothering me. And since the car is my daily I need it running 100%. I'm having the infamous vanos idle fluctuation and the power loss/ jerking from 1-3500 rpm. I've already replaced the maf with a new oem maf. Since the previous owner put a crap aftermarket one. It was throwing a code. I thought that would fix my issue but it's the vanos for sure. And e30's are amazing little cars. This is my 4th one.

Welcome Abe.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

Nice werk.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Awesome work. Dhu want an e30.

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Saw some of your post on insta. Welcome to the family with a clean looking example.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast