Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Welcome!! and congratz on your purchase! your going to have a lot of fun with that car. it'll be your new baby.... Hope to see you around and see some pictures up soon =]

Brilliant. I'm very new to the ZHP world and I'd just become familiar with this particular gem of a car right around the time I bought mine last month. I wouldn't have been able to afford it, but I'd have tried anyway :-p

Being so close, we'll have to scrape together a few other locals and do an Orange county meetup in the near future. I'd love to see this car in the flesh!

Congratulations on the purchase of a very special automobile, what's possibly the sleeperest e46 sleeper on the planet.

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

How about the Forgestar F-14? I think they are a similar weight and style but not quite a CSL look alike...

I have to ask ZKW??? HAH, that would be funny since the car is perfect in every way.

Congrats and welcome to the fam, although, I guess you will also be joing the M3 fam at the same time.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

jjcools, Excuse the ignorance, but what is ZKW? I'm embarrassed to have to ask. No need for me to become a member of the M3 family/community. My car is a ZHP with a bit of a fuel (and oil?) consumption issue

Those forgestar F-14 wheels look nice and are in Anaheim. Neat. Not too far away from me. I wonder what gold would like one an Imola red ZHP? I've had an attraction to ApexRaceParts (and especially their ARC8 line) due to their commitment to Bimmer specific applications. As an E30 owner I was very impressed to see them move forward and produce a direct fitment 17x8 for our old cars I need to get a set of 17x8s for that car once I recoup some money so was thinking maybe if I might be able to find a home for the OZs on the ZHP I could manage two sets.. Late night ramblings.

Kevin, I'd definitely be down for an Orange County rendezvous.!

-Terry

Terry, were you an instructor for autocross back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    jjcools, Excuse the ignorance, but what is ZKW?
    One of two suppliers that BMW used for OEM xenon projector headlamps. They're very nice when new, but they're known to dim considerably after a few years, necessitating replacement. Lots of ZHPs were equipped with the ZKW units. Mine suffers from this, and the only reason I'm not going for a replacement yet is that I live and travel in a very well-lit region and I hardly notice the low output:-p

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

That is a beautiful car! Congrats on the purchase. A built car - built by people who know what the hell they're doing!

I have a feeling you will have some pretty threads...if pictures are posted frequently!

I replied and managed to delete what I typed - fantastic. Marcus, used to always be at the autocross events and especially those in San Diego as I loved the crowd and Dan's enthusiasm.. More often than not I was instructing at driving schools. It has been a very long time since I last attended an event and I hope for this to change soon. I may even try to get back into club racing this year....if I can remember what all those flags mean

Kevin, thanks for the clarification on the lights.. Not even sure what I have. To be honest my daily driver's lighting is so weak (and probably misaligned) that any other car I drive seems to turn night into day for me.

So I'm thinking ARC-8 wheels in Anthracite (18x9 x4). I've attached an image to get an idea of what they might look like. Let's see if I can figure out how to attach an image. Here goes..:

-Terry

I met Dan Tackett about 10 years ago. And now I know why you and Doug Pototzka crossed paths. He was an avid auto-x guy back in the day. Did you have an E30? If so, then you're no stranger to any of us in the SD BMW community.

Gheybe Guest
    Terry,
    I personally have ARC-8's in 18x9.

I could not be happier with the wheels. I STRONGLY suggest them. They are light, strong, and look perfect. Definitely fit our cars.
    18x9 will look perfect on your car.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast