Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RITmusic2k View Post
    One of two suppliers that BMW used for OEM xenon projector headlamps. They're very nice when new, but they're known to dim considerably after a few years, necessitating replacement. Lots of ZHPs were equipped with the ZKW units. Mine suffers from this, and the only reason I'm not going for a replacement yet is that I live and travel in a very well-lit region and I hardly notice the low output:-p
    The other supplier is Al (American Lighting)....just to follow up with you....and yeah...sorry to say it sounds, like me, you have ZKW's.

We started a pretty good lighting thread here that will explain a lot to you, when you're ready.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Marcus, I have a white E30 M3 D-Modified...never made it down to the autocrosses (would require a trailer) but I did occasionally drive a friend's E30 M3 J-Stock. Those cars are so fun to over drive Tell me Doug still has his car?! He loved that thing. Will you be heading out to Chuckwalla in March??

Gheybe, that is GREAT to hear. What color did you go with? I'm wondering what offest i need as this car has some rather large brakes outfitted on all four corners...And I might need to get the E46 M3 version of the wheels too because of everything that was swapped out. Trying to verify this with Wen, the previous owner.

-Terry

Looks like they're the same part # and price. Nevermind I recall his name being Eddy? Once I talk to him I'll ask him if he thinks they might clear the brakes..

Thanks for reading folks.

-Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Marcus, I have a white E30 M3 D-Modified...never made it down to the autocrosses (would require a trailer) but I did occasionally drive a friend's E30 M3 J-Stock. Those cars are so fun to over drive Tell me Doug still has his car?! He loved that thing. Will you be heading out to Chuckwalla in March??

Gheybe, that is GREAT to hear. What color did you go with? I'm wondering what offest i need as this car has some rather large brakes outfitted on all four corners...And I might need to get the E46 M3 version of the wheels too because of everything that was swapped out. Trying to verify this with Wen, the previous owner.

-Terry
    Terry, good news. Doug still has his E30 M3. I saw him last night. Here's a picture of our cars from last night (from left to right -- Khoa's silver 330, my alpine white 335, Dave Middleton's (founder of San Diego German Car Club) black 318, and Doug's E30 M3:

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Terry, good news. Doug still has his E30 M3. I saw him last night. Here's a picture of our cars from last night (from left to right -- Khoa's silver 330, my alpine white 335, Dave Middleton's (founder of San Diego German Car Club) black 318, and Doug's E30 M3:

The founder of ZHP Mafia needs a DSLR. No disrespect intended Boss.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

My wife took that picture. Haha. I was nowhere near the cars when she took it. I don't need a DSLR. I just need Casey (who also graced us with his presence last night). Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    My wife took that picture. Haha. I was nowhere near the cars when she took it. I don't need a DSLR. I just need Casey (who also graced us with his presence last night). Ha!
    Boss......

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Boss......
    I agree with you, though. I need a real camera.

Terry, sorry for going off topic.

Back on topic:

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Terry, I was mostly kidding about the lights just to make myself feel better knowing that it is "just" a car. When in reality we know it is not "just" a car. But if when you get it, you see Zkw on the headlight covers, call up lightwerkz and have them do a FX-R retrofit and you will be better than new.

I hope you love it and look forward to seeing more pics of it with the new track wheels. Also, need pics of your other bimmer just to be safe.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

It's all on topic as far as I'm concerned Will be awhile till I get the car...she's still at the shipping/freight hub in Linden, New Jersey. Going to seriously work on posting the OZs up for sale so I have a new home lined up for them by the time the car arrives...

-Terry

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast