Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Threadjack: how was your west coast trip Werty? Ever get the car work done?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Threadjack: how was your west coast trip Werty? Ever get the car work done?
    It was great! I had the time of my life. I am sad that it's all over, but I'll be back on the west coast permanently at some point within the next 2 years. Looking at the Playa Del Ray area. I'm sorry I couldn't meet up with you. If I was in LA, I was extremely busy. I spent a lot of time on Lake Arrowehad, so I had no reception and didn't use any electronics often. It was very relaxing....

Thanks Wyatt! Look forward to the successful conclusion of a ZHP hunt and getting to know you all.

Quote Originally Posted by wertyu78 View Post
    Welcome to the family!

You are not alone in the Upstate. I too am in the Upstate, Greenville to be exact. I live right off of 385 on Butler Rd.

The Upstate has a very large gathering of European automobile enthusiast that is growing by the day. If you have a facebook, checkout " Upstate Euro Car Club" on Facebook. You can also add me by searching for " Wyatt A. Gilbert". You can spot members of the group by looking for the "UECC" sticker somewhere on it.

I can aid you in your search for a ZHP. Shoot me a text at 404-660-4743. I'd love to introduce you to the rest of the guys (and gals).

WOW, another upstater. I'm in Greer by GSP and 2 exits from the BMW center.

Glad to have ya. Join us at Quaker Steak for BMW CCA meets.

Welcome fellow SC enthusiasts! I'm from Travelers Rest, and go to Clemson University. Like Wyatt said, join Upstate Euro on Facebook, and join us at UECC meets and CCA chapter meets. Look forward to meeting you guys!!

Welcome aboard, Cam. Good luck with your search; it's worth the hunting!

Welcome to the family Cam. Good luck with the search.

Welcome.

Welcome...
    - P90X - P90X2 - INSANITY - T25 - TURBO FIRE - BRAZIL BUTT LIFT - 10 MIN TRAINER -
    - SHAKEOLOGY & FITNESS THREAD - * CLICK HERE TO ORDER * - SUPPORT ZHPMAFIA WHEN U SHOP -

Welcome and good luck with your search.
    Call me Giya (sounds just like Karmann Ghia) | '05 ZHP Coupé AT - Sparkling Graphite Metallic | Project thread

Wear Italian, Kiss French, Drink Russian, Drive German

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12