Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

(SOLD) For Sale. BMW BBS OEM style 68's. Full Staggered set. $350 OBO

Sold

As some of you know I picked these up this past winter with intentions of refinishing them for Christine (my car) but situations have changed and I am buying a house and need money to put toward my down payment. My loss, your gain.

On to the wheels. Its a full set of OEM staggered style 68's. They measure 17 x 7.5 fronts and 17 x 8.5 rears with a 5 x 120 bolt pattern. They will need some refinishing due to curb rash and some scratches. There are NO cracks and No bends. I laid each one on a solid flat surface and tried rocking them back and forth and could not notice any movement.

I am looking to get $350 OBO on these, just don't low ball me. I'm afraid these will be pickup only in NW CT zip 06018 because I really do not have the time to ship them. I may be able to meet within reasonable driving distance if I can make some time.

On to the pictars. Sorry for the cell pictars, it's all I had with me at the moment.

Last edited by spoonerDee; 08-07-2013 at 10:28 AM.

My buddy charlie. Hit me brotha!

Charlie called dibs on these via PM. Consider them sold folks

Picked up the wheels over the weekend. Thanks Keith for taking the time to show me around! It was nice finally meeting up with you bro! I enjoyed spending the time and that restaurant was awesome!