Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    If we could get a wheel sponsor on the site, they might be willing to extend sponsorship level discounts to a few of us.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    If we could get a wheel sponsor on the site, they might be willing to extend sponsorship level discounts to a few of us.
    I'll see what I can do.

I like gold/bronze wheels but for some reason only on blue or silver cars. Not sure why. I like the wheels you have and I also like the BMW performance mesh wheels.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

My friend has an alpine white E30 with BBS RS in gold. Looks good. He may be painting the car imola red and the gold rims will look even better on that.

I like the gold on red very much, especially with ambers. One thing I wonder is whether you'd tire of it quickly. While I love to search for pics with red/gold combos, I'm not sure I could live with it day to day.

Not bad. I like LM Reps more personally. If you want gold, DTM Euro Spec has them at a really good price.

OK...thanks bro......
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

When are you looking to buy a set. want to see some gold on imola

Prolly.....soon.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

These are the wheels I really want but can't justify for my imola vert

OZ Alleggerita HLT(Anthracite Painted)

Last edited by Jon D; 11-22-2010 at 05:44 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast