Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 151 1231151101 ... LastLast

First Annual ZHP Mafia SIGFest: June 10, 2011, thru June 12, 2011 in Williamsburg, Virginia

So, how many of you Beast Coasters are interested in a weekend get-together?? It would naturally be a weekend because a lot of us would have to travel long distances to get to a designated place, but I'm sure we could make it an awesome weekend!

Anyone willing to host an awesome ZHP Mafia Beast Coast Gathering?? YES. Dane Wilson -- DW77!

UPDATED INFORMATION:

Location is Williamsburg, Virginia. PM me your cell phone number, and I will PM you my address.

Firm date for the 1st Annual Beast Coast ZHP Mafia meet is....June 10-12, 2011.

FOR SALE

$15 for the shirts, $10 for the newly designed windshield sticker, and new Mafia stickers are $2 for 2.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Temp itinerary is as follows:

1. June 10th, Friday.

~1720 >>>>>>> Pickup Boss from Norfolk Intl Airport.
    ~1900 >>>>>>> Arrive at home.

~All members wishing to arrive Friday for the meet and greet should plan to show up between 1700 an 1800. My Son, Justin (JW77), and some people that show up earlier, will be there to greet you and show you where the fridge is.

~1700-??? >>>> Barbeque bonfire/Dinner/Drinks/Etc/.

Gmatt has graciously offered his expertise in preparing the main course. It will consist of red hots, white hots, burger, potato salad, chips, gallons of beer and Hawaiian punch. Gmatt is providing much of this out of pocket....so you guys will see a tip jar near the bar-b-que. Only tip, if you are inclined to...but know it is not required. Mtnman (Renowned chef), and Static will be serving us appetizers. You guys can get started without me and Boss...just save us a few...lol

P.S. I dunno what a red/white is...but ima be eating some eeet!

2. June 11th, Saturday.

~1000-1300 >>> Meet up at old Ukrops for ZHP Mafia/Bellisimos Pizza Meet and lunch ($6 all you can eat pizza and salad is the best I could do). We can roll whenever it gets slow... Additionally...I plan to grab a group shot here.

~1300-1500 >>> Drive. Predetermined route, put together by Johnmadd. We test drove it the other day - Great drive through some of Williamsburg's finest area's. Should be fun. We will meet back where we started at Bellisimos.

~1500-??? >>>> I am open to anything here. I am going to be making reservations (based on interest), at the 2nd Street Bistro. You can Google it and check out the menu and other info. Drinks and dinner is what I'm down for. I have to do a VANOS job prior to heading over. You guys can come over to my place, head over to the outlets and shop, or go back to the room, before heading out to dinner. I am thinking this is going to be a 1900 to close kind of deal here.

3. June 12th, Sunday.

~0800 - ??? >>> This is a maintenance day to support guys that wanna do oil changes, tranny/diff changes, suspension, brakes, vanos type stuff. Would like to know ahead of time what to plan for...as I have 3 floor jacks and 2 jack stands. We can work on one car in the garage.....and two in the driveway at a time if need be and if weather supports. Signup list is rocking with 10+ signups for wrenching on some BMW's Sunday. Should be fun. Anyone is more than welcome to come help during this time, watch, or head back...if you have a long drive. Totally up to you guys.

I will have meet T-Shirts for sale ($15.00), and newly designed windshield stickers ($10.00)...as well as the new designed smaller stickers that we have been selling here for a while($2 for qty 2)................so bring some extra cash!!!!

Notes for people coming.

1. Look for the "BMW" flag. It will be posted on the power pole right across from my house.
    2. If you could bring a chair for Friday night...that would be great.
    3. Bring detailing supplies that you would need to prepare for showing your car on Saturday.

CURRENT LIST - UPDATED 6/1/11
    SECOND ST. GRILL DINNER

Name / Number in Party
    1. DW77 / 1 - Tentative
    2. BP / 1
    3. Marc / 1
    4. Keith / 1- Tentative depending on where DW needs me.
    5. Kyle (static667) / 1
    6. Gary (GMATT) 1
    7. Justin/ 1

MAINTENANCE

6. David (Mtnman) - Really love to do vanos Saturday night if that's possible, but will need adult supervision.
    11. Nick (fryebaby161) - maybe get some expert help doing the VANOS.
    14. Eduardo (Dotpage) / 4 /10 - Wife and kids are in for days 1 and 2, day 3 is only me. / VANOS/DISA
    16. Phil (Krueger81) - VANOS/VCG
    18. Justin (hornung418)- Rear diff bushing, reseal 2.93 differential, cooling overhaul, belts and pulleys DME UPDATE
    19. Camilo (L0veZHP) - Valve Cover Gasket and change Spark Plug (would like adult supervision)
    20. Cameron (09mageec) - CDV delete.
    17. Kristen (kpro) - VANOS
    3. Botond (az3579) - VANOS anti-rattle rings
    23. Marc (zhpnsnv) performance intake install (thanks GMATT!)

ALL ATTENDING MEET (JUNE 10th - JUNE 12th) - Ensure you indicate what days you will be here and time, if coming the 10th. Time only needed if coming on the 10th

1. Dane (Danewilson77) / 9 / 10 June - I have a lot of kids
    2. Keith (Kayger12) / 1 / 8 June -
    3. Botond (az3579) / 1 / 10 June - Do not drink alcohol; can shuttle anybody who choose to drink to/from their hotel/motel. Will also bring diagnostic/coding/programming computer for those who need it
    4. Bill (billschusteriv) / 3 / 10 June - Combining with stop at VA beach for my very curious daughter (1 y.o. toddler).
    5. Marcus (Marcus-SanDiego) / 1 / June 10 - (plane should land in Norfolk at about 5:20 pm). No kids to bring (though will have a newborn at home -- hooray!).
    6. David (Mtnman) / 1 / 10 June - Be there at 1700 when I can figure out what time that is. Really love to do vanos Sunday morning if thats possible, but will need adult supervision.
    7. John (Johnmadd) / 1 / 10 June - Caravan to the airport/ have extra tools if needed for anyone sunday
    8. Steve (Daddyoh) / 1 / 10 June - Caravan to the airport, and whatever else!
    9. Jesse (Clark317) / 1 / 10 June - Caravan and all. I will stay with a friend in Williamsburg, but she will probably be down for the Saturday ride.
    10. Adam (Kootroc) / 1 / 10 June - Meet and Greet Coming from the Fairfax area.
    11. Nick (fryebaby161) / 1 / 11 June - Down on Saturday .. hopefully stay through Sunday ... maybe get some expert help doing the VANOS
    12. Kyle (Static667) / 1 / 10 June & 11 - Coming in Friday afternoon at approximately 1600 to help set up and for the grill and chill session and will be up for the ride on Saturday
    13. leave blank for good luck...
    14. Eduardo (Dotpage) / 4 /10 - Wife and kids are in for days 1 and 2, day 3 is only me. / VANOS/DISA
    15. Andrew (Dirtypillows) /1(for now)/ 10 June - Be there around 17:30. Plan to be there all three days. I might have friends coming.
    16. Phil (Krueger81) / 1 / 10 June - Be there around 16:00. Plan to be there through Sunday - VANOS/VGC
    17. Kristen (kpro) / 1 / 10, 11, 12 June - No notes. Just going to the Burg.
    18. Justin (hornung418)/1/ 10 June - Plan to be there through Sunday. Lots of DIYing...
    19. Camilo (L0veZHP)/ 1/ 10, 11, 12, June - Plan to hit up VA Beach anyone want to come? (bringing friend(s))
    20.Cameron(09mageec)/1/10-12. Would like to possibly do a CDV delete?(Maybe bringing a friend as well)
    21. Ricky (Ricky Reevey) 2 /10-11/Bringing my car loving soon to be 4 year old son and hopefully my new ZHP...if not then the 7 is coming :D
    22. (VA330CI) 1 / 1 12 June.
    23. Marc (zhpnsnv) 1/ 10-12th. Arriving early evening Friday.
    24. Brett (brettbimmer) 1...possibly 2 /11-12th. Arriving late after VIR that day. (May have a friend along too.)
    25. Rob (sockethead) 2 arriving sometime Saturday aftrennon/evening and hangin out for serious wrenching on Sunday.
    26. Gary (GMATT) 1 and possibly 1 friend Friday-Sunday. Arriving Friday evening early ish!
    27. Charlie (cakM3) 1/ 10-12th. Arriving sometime Friday evening
    28. Baller (Ryan) (WHITEXI) June 10th -12 and possibly have a friend that might go.
    29. Au2bahn (Jon) -- June 11 only (lives about three hours away by car)

Searching Williamsburg, VA will give you a ton of options.

~DW77
    Last edited by danewilson77; 05-05-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Have car, will travel...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Have car, will travel...

My thoughts exactly.

I was thinking a more "central" location, and that we could caravan down together...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

If I lived close enough, I'd be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    If I lived close enough, I'd be there.
    Maybe we could fly you out, with a collective pot... hmm...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

I'd be tempted...
    -ADAM

Game on.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

I could host it at my place. Plenty of parking.....plenty of places to crash in the house....

Don't know if its central enough though.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

If we get enough people to come down....I will get Beast Coast ZHP Mafia shirts made up, plan a drive, lunch...the whole nine yards.....Figure......start on a friday night...and end on maybe Sunday. I can also plan some other stuff too. Maybe get some sponsors/vendors to show up. Who knows....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

We could do my vanos! lol and springs!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Page 1 of 151 1231151101 ... LastLast