Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1509
    Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    You can room with me and save some $ if you'd like. Warning - what you save in $, you pay for in hearing me snore. Too much info?
    No problem at all dude; I'd love to if you don't mind. I can front you some cash when we meet up. When are you planning on driving down? I was hoping the group of us could drive down together, though I personally was planning on leaving my home at 00:00 Friday morning to get there by 7, assuming Dane is available.

DW,
    At what time may I arrive? Same time as last time?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

No worries - it's all on my CC. It'll be $90 each for two nights. We're staying here: http://www.orbitz.com/hotel/United_S..._ev=emailclick
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    No worries - it's all on my CC. It'll be $90 each for two nights. We're staying here: http://www.orbitz.com/hotel/United_S..._ev=emailclick
    Fine by me man; I'm gonna shoot you a PM with my contact info.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    I used to feel like that also, then this little kitten started to live in my e30 that was on jackstands forever and has become a part of the family now. You can train them to obey rules but can't teach them tricks, although my cat responds to "hey" with a "hey" sound. Oh, and the keep the squirrel, rodent, moles, and other unwanted animals away frm your yard and house.
    I have a cat that fetches bottle caps when I shoot them. Drops em right at my feet and waits for me to shoot again. Got another one outside that knows the sound of the Bimmer and waits by the end of the driveway for me to come home.... just sayin'...

Oh and there's the other one in my Avatar, he can handle a machine gun pretty good...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

"Oh and there's the other one in my Avatar, he can handle a machine gun pretty good... "

I just busted out laughing at my desk at work when I read this... Thanks I needed that, it has been a ruff week.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark317 View Post
    "Oh and there's the other one in my Avatar, he can handle a machine gun pretty good... "

I just busted out laughing at my desk at work when I read this... Thanks I needed that, it has been a ruff week.
    Glad I could help, LOL here's the original moving GIF... even funnier: http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pi...ne-gun-cat.gif
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

4 cars to my place on June 10th.....Follow the yellow brick road.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Is your address someplace that I missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Marc

I will ensure everyone gets my address prior to the meet. That's why signup is so important. Thanks for asking the question.

Vice is all ready for the first anti-rattle kit to get installed.....

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Beautiful!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast