Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New BMW 330 ZHP owner in WI

Hey guys, it's really a privilege to be a member here! I am going to pick up my new ZHP on Sunday in Maryland! Its a 2005.5 330ci ZHP. I can't WAIT for the 1000 mile road trip back to Wisconsin with my new baby :D I will for sure get some pictures up of the car when I get there and hopefully on the ride back also! Glad to be a part of the crew!!

Sweet! yeah, post some pics before you take off for the homeland. Welcome aboard!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Here is just a taste!! (a pic from the previous owner)

Congrats again bro. Do you have any tentative mod plans for the car?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Congrats again bro. Do you have any tentative mod plans for the car?
    I do. First of all, he took out those headlight fitments for some reason and has the stock Bi-xenons back in there. That being said the things on my list right now are:
    1. AEs to match the stock xenons (4300k) Any suggestions on which company to buy from? Khoalty, Umnitza, AES, etc.
    2. New wheels (style 135m or CSL)
    3. Silver Cube trim to replace the black cube trim (gives it an awesome accent and two-tone...and less "murdered-out" :P)
    4. Shift knob and parking brake handle (really like the UUC brushed aluminium one, RK2 I think?)
    5. AA Software kit (Previous owner put on Ebay headers and just runs the car with the CEL on.....I'd like to get that taken care of"

The car has brand new TeinSS coilovers, Ebay headers, MagnaFlow exhaust. So as of now I want to make mostly aesthetic mods because the performance is about where I want it (for now). So besides the AA Software that's what I'm going for.

Welcome. I recognize the screen name (and the car) from flynn's posts on MN BMW.

Where in WI are you at? I'm in Dresser.

Quote Originally Posted by AzkotikBMW View Post
    I do. First of all, he took out those headlight fitments for some reason and has the stock Bi-xenons back in there. That being said the things on my list right now are:
    1. AEs to match the stock xenons (4300k) Any suggestions on which company to buy from? Khoalty, Umnitza, AES, etc.
    2. New wheels (style 135m or CSL)
    3. Silver Cube trim to replace the black cube trim (gives it an awesome accent and two-tone...and less "murdered-out" :P)
    4. Shift knob and parking brake handle (really like the UUC brushed aluminium one, RK2 I think?)
    5. AA Software kit (Previous owner put on Ebay headers and just runs the car with the CEL on.....I'd like to get that taken care of"

The car has brand new TeinSS coilovers, Ebay headers, MagnaFlow exhaust. So as of now I want to make mostly aesthetic mods because the performance is about where I want it (for now). So besides the AA Software that's what I'm going for.
    1. Khoalty
    2. Why get rid of the rims? You are an anti-modder?
    3. Mmmmm..
    4. OK
    5. Concur.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Silver cube, ftw!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Yah those rims have got to go... To me!!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    2. Why get rid of the rims? You are an anti-modder?
    Not at ALL, I just don't like the look of these as much as I like others. Just a taste issue there.

@mimalmo -

I roam around. I just graduated college and still have my apartment in Stevens Point until May, but I live in La Crosse and work in Arcadia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast