Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Adenauer Forst - 1970

once I got to 3:32, I came to the realization that a roll cage is not an optional thing but mandatory for the 2002

planning a trip to the Nordschleife, JP?

Adenauer Forst - 1970

haha, no just need to be prepared for turns apparently since that roof doesn't seem too stable. At least I have 3 point harness on the 69

Clip was funny and frightening at the same time. Wonder if the music had something to do with it. Also, speed seemed reduced so accidents may not have been that deadly.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Adenauer Forst - 1970

It was just strange seeing these rollovers and thinking "ehh modern racecars roll like that all the time, just a mild crash." Then you realize that the driver gets out wearing normal street clothes and that it was in fact their daily driver they just trashed.

- and their head that just shattered that windshield

Today's cars don't roll like that... actually those only rolled because of the high curbs. If the curbs weren't there, they wouldn't have rolled.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

It's actually not only the curbs - it's the fact that a lot of the cars had a narrow track with soft suspension. Get it going too far sideways, it catches and over you go. Check @2:18

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    FML... The people in the Vert at 8:45ish.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim